Taking care of our teeth

Sprite1950

One place I hate going is the dentist. Dentistry when I was young in the 50s and 60s was not as sophisticated as it is now and involved a lot of pain. Today it is different but the memory of those scary visits still haunts me but despite this I make myself go.

When the pandemic hit us many dentists closed and people who were in pain resorted to trying to pull their own teeth rather than suffer the intolerable pain a bad tooth can bring. That's why it is so important to look after our teeth throughout our life with regular brushing and flossing (especially after meals) and at the very least yearly visits to the dentist. A few minutes in the chair to get a tooth fixed is preferable to hours of pain which may result if you don't.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is what I am battling now because I have a little tooth decay inside my mouth and I am always trying as much as possible to prevent it from spreading to other nearby tooth. This could be one of the most terrifying moment especially if there is any situation that you have to remove them.it might actually be painful.

Empress

Verified member
We should always make sure we wash our teeth like twice in a day to avoid tooth decay and also avoid too much sugary things, I do like using mouthwash also after brushing it prevents mouth odour also remove particles from the teeth so I recommend the mouth wash for taking care of the teeth.