Sleeping with Makeup is not good

raaman

Valued Contributor
Ladies, after doing their activities outside the home all day with their makeup on, must wash their face and clean the makeup when they return home. However, there may be some of them who forget to wash their face.

They may not clean their makeup because they were too tired when they return home and chose to go to bed right away. In fact, this is not at all a good habit because it can have a negative impact on their facial skin.

If you sleep with the makeup on, it may adversely affect your sleep. One such effect is the irritation and infection of the eye because the eye is one of the most sensitive parts of the body.

Seriously I wonder how they are able to be comfortable with the makeup on the head because even me I am not always comfortable when there is much hair growth in my head especially when sleeping because it's going to affect me seriously. They may actually be comfortable. They have done it many times and their body has adapted to read

I can't sleep with a make up on face because my face do react with certain things like that easily and all this make up contains chemicals so it is not ideal to put on make up before going to bed so we should try and wash our face before going to bed