4 Bad Effects of Sleeping with Makeup

raaman

Valued Contributor
The four adverse effects of sleep, if you sleep with makeup:

1. Irritation and infection of the eye:

Leaving the mascara or other eye makeup still attached while you sleep can irritate the eyes and even an infection of the eye may occur.

2. Wrinkles appear:

Sleeping with your makeup on can increase the exposure of your face to free radicals, which can cause collagen damage and premature aging.

3. Pimples appear:

If you sleep with your makeup on, the pores on your face become clogged. This can cause zits to appear the next morning.

4. Dry skin:

Makeup that is still on your face while you sleep, blocks oxygen from entering your skin. This causes your skin to become dry and dull when you get up in the morning.

I don't know the reason why someone would decide to wear makeup to sleep when they are not going to party or any outing. It is being said that most women are very illogical so it should not be surprised to see someone wearing makeup to bed. The bed sheet and the pillow case will also get thing from the makeup.

Putting on makeup to sleep is not a good habit because it causes different kinds of things to your face like acne, pimples, and also other things as well it is always good to wash off the makeup with soap before going to bed to avoid rough faces or infection on the face.

I can never put on make up before I sleep it is either I wash it off with soap or take a shower, if I did not wash off the makeup it causes irritation to my skin because this make up are chemicals and body do react to them easily

Putting on makeup to sleep is not hygienic it causes acne, pimples and rashes as well so we should make sure we are washing our face before going to bed or better still take a shower

I don't even think there are girls that can stand the risk of sleeping with make up. Not only does it cause all these, it also causes stains on whatever they sleep on. And just like you have said, it makes the body to wrinkle very fast and cause irritation to the eyes