Can you one earn money while sleeping?

Emmadon96

Earning money while sleeping is the fastest way to becoming a millionaire.
It's called passive income.
And you don't have to know every thing before you can do that.
There are a thousand ways of doing it by just knowing how to do little things online and you are on your way to becoming a millionaire.
Having the hunger to succeed in life is the number one key factor, and staying hungry is an entirely different thing which you must have to remain on top.

Immilash

Earning money while sleeping is the fastest way to becoming a millionaire.
It's called passive income.
And you don't have to know every thing before you can do that.
There are a thousand ways of doing it by just knowing how to do little things online and you are on your way to becoming a millionaire.
Having the hunger to succeed in life is the number one key factor, and staying hungry is an entirely different thing which you must have to remain on top.
Earning money while sleeping is possible but first before you can achieve that you need to invest lot's of money and devote your time to plan it how you want it be.

chriss22000

Earning money while sleeping is possible but first before you can achieve that you need to invest lot's of money and devote your time to plan it how you want it be.
you said it all. You have to work for it to happen.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to earn money while you are sleeping if it happens that you have a business either online or offline that place in residual income for you regularly.

Real estate investment is an example of business or investments that can bring in residual income. if it happens that you are required a real estate property at the right location. You are going to receive rent from the tenant every month without lifting a finger.

Selling Amazon Kindle book is another way to earn residual income and literally make money while you are sleeping. You have the opportunity to sell your books at any time on the store without having to attend to the customers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn money while sleeping, however, in order to do that you need to build a business that earns you passive income. Before you business earns passively, you need to work very hard. For instance, Amzon is making a lot of money for Jeff Bezos but this did not happen in one day ot even one year, it took a lot of hard work and many years for the company to get on its foot and make money for Jeff Bezos even when he is sleeping. I am not saying that it is impossible, what I am saying is it is very hard.

Immilash

you said it all. You have to work for it to happen.
You need to build a solid foundation before you can earn while sleeping, most of this online investors also earns much of there money while sleeping so it very possible.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, Warren Buffet says that if you do not figure out a way to make money while you are asleep, you will be working until death finds you. I think Warren Buffet makes a good point and I agree with him. A person should be able to make money on auto pilot. I think one of the best ways to make money while you are asleep is to mine digital coins such as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. You might not be able to trade currencies while you sleep, but you can definitely mine them on Auto pilot. All you have to do is leave your mining machine on before you sleep and let the machine or the computer do its job.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's really possible to be making money while sleeping.....I think it's called passive income stream. Before you can be able to attain this level of income model, you need to have done some work that pays through commissions, that even when you are asleep and people are using your referral links, you will be making money. I'm referring to Affiliates marketing!

Lee1979

I have tried all, and I habe lost more money than made which is £0 and I have invested a lot of time.........

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Of course one can earn money while sleeping, it only depends on what someone does to earn a living. For example, a person basically invest in different businesses can make money even while sleeping because he or she is practically not the one that will be running it, the investor’s concern is to make a partnership contract with a certain company and they will do the rest, as a matter of fact, I think they call this set of people the sleeping partners in business world, so I can boldly say that one can actually earn income even at that

Atbul

Earning money while sleeping is possible of course. There are a lot of possibilities, but in the beginning there is a hard work to ensure that this will happen afterwards. Once you have started you just need to ensure that you will not stop by doing nothing, just waiting.
Yes, cryptocurrency mining is a possibility, but who cannot invest in the beginning there is less chance.
Investing in real estates is nowadays the biggest opportunity to get passive income. But for both of them, first you need to invest money.
Are there businesses, where you do not have to invest and get passive income?
Yes, there are. You just need to search and to work on them in the beginning to get to that point to receive passive income.