Earn money while listening to music

Immilash

How would you feel if you are listening to music and the same time being paid for it. I know almost all of us here on this forum do listen to music and without earning a dime from it, how would you feel if you are being paid for every single music you listen to, not too long I have came across a site online that you can earn $12 from each music you listen to, many of us here might not believe it but I believe it depite the fact I didn't withdrawn from the site but what encourages me is that I have a friend that withrawn real cash from the site, you can get paid by every single music you listen to, but don't think it's just that easy, you need a thousand followers on Spotify before you can get verified so it's not that easy as you think, but once you have that thousand followers you get verified and start to earn your real $12 per song, I don't have a thousand followers that's what's hindering me from earning but I will get that very soon. If you need any information you let me know. Thank you.

cmoneyspinner

I mentioned this site in a different thread but it applies here as well. You can watch music videos on HideoutTV. If you visit this site you will also find that they have sub-sites for various niches like food and cooking (MealNinja) or music (Musio), gaming (Gamerspot), D.I.Y (Try at Hone), etc. Once you create an account on Hideout you can use the same login for any of the sub-sites.

Kingstone

I don't even have an account with Spotify and getting so many followers won't be easy either. I don't have even 1000 friends on Facebook and Twitter combined if those two were the requirements. I do believe it is possible to earn money listening to music online and it is even safer as no investment is needed. All you need is just a little time as data.

I love to listen to music and radio so much and I have been searching for sites that will pay. I am happy for your friend. If you come across one without many followers feel free to share.

Moni

My dear is what you are saying real? Getting $12 per each music is too good to believe or which country are you from? Mostly it at times work in the tier countries but still I can't say the pay is up to $12 per a music. All the same I can tell but see is believing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
How would you feel if you are listening to music and the same time being paid for it. I know almost all of us here on this forum do listen to music and without earning a dime from it, how would you feel if you are being paid for every single music you listen to, not too long I have came across a site online that you can earn $12 from each music you listen to, many of us here might not believe it but I believe it depite the fact I didn't withdrawn from the site but what encourages me is that I have a friend that withrawn real cash from the site, you can get paid by every single music you listen to, but don't think it's just that easy, you need a thousand followers on Spotify before you can get verified so it's not that easy as you think, but once you have that thousand followers you get verified and start to earn your real $12 per song, I don't have a thousand followers that's what's hindering me from earning but I will get that very soon. If you need any information you let me know. Thank you.
Hi, Immilash. Happy New Year to you and your family. May this year be a better one for everyone around the world. Your post is really very interesting and thanks a lot for letting us know about this earning method. It is true that everyone likes listening to music. Music makes us feel happy and energetic. We spend our free time pleasantly listening to music. We can dance to music any time. I do not believe that there is anyone who does not like music. It is impossible to live without music.
The most exciting thing is that you can earn money while listening to music. What a lovely way! Getting paid while doing something you would do anyway. That's amazing! I have heard that there are such sites before but I have not found a good earning site yet. I know Spotify. It is well-known I think and it is legit but I do not have an account. I will register then and try to get followers. As you mention in your post, you need to have a thousand followers in order to get verified and start earning $12 per song. The money is very good indeed but the only disadvantage is the number of followers. I mean that it is not easy at all to get a thousand followers. To be honest, this is a bit disappointing for me and for other people I guess. Could you, please, advise us on how to get so many followers and how long will it take to get them? We would appreciate it so much. It would be very helpful indeed. Thanks again for informing us about this great method.Looking forward to receiving your advice and guidance.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you talk about a site where you earn $12 by listening to just one song, you are talking about fake site, or you are just trying to attract people to read and comment on your post. Do you think we are dumb? There are sites where you can earn by listening to music, but you will have to listen to music nd use the app for hours just to earn a dollar. One such app that I can recommend is current It is available on app store and play store. You cna use this app to earn while listening to music.

funmi

Verified member
This way of making money really sound too good to be true to me. If it is true, then it will really make a lot of sense. I only felt discouraged after reading your post to the point that you said some one will need to have a thousand followers before we can start getting the $12.
That is the only aspect that weakens me. It will really take a lot of time and effort to get that thousand followers. I would have loved to try it out but I don't think u can, right now because it may be like an impossible task to achieve