Read.Cash: Is This Site Really Worth Your Time?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many get paid to write sites out there. The fact of the matter is that the Read.Cash is one of those sites that have gained so much popularity in the online space that almost all the people talk about this site, at least those folks who work on paid forums and those who are enthusiastic about get paid to write stuff. The Read.Cash site is a get paid to write site and your earnings may vary on how many "tips" you receive per day. At least this is what I have heard. The website is based on the per day tipping model.

I am not sure if there are some other methods on the site that could help you to make money in there. However, some people have stated that the earning potential on the site is extremely low. Initially, I thought that the earning method was based on reviews and Read.Cash is just another revenue-sharing website that shares a particular amount of revenue with their writers. However, it seems like this might not be the case. What if no one offers you tips? Will you end up earning nothing in the end? So, what are your reviews about this site?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Any platform where my earnings are determined by external factors and not by credibility measured by a set of well-defined metrics is a no case for me. What is the meaning of tips? Why would I be paid based on tips? That is when I don't control the people that read my stuff. What if they are just having a bad day when they are reading my write-up? I can bet you that no matter how much my article was good, they are not going to be giving me any tips. I think it is a very bad way of making people earn for working hard. I think they should not be listed among sites that pay people to write. Their modalities for payment doesn't favor anyone who is serious with writing. I won't ever work on this site. I don't think it is worth a person's time and energy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been publishing on Read cash for over a year. When I started, I was not earning anything for over a week. Then I started receiving tips from other users. When I received tips, I also started giving tips. Then one day I received generous tips from Random Rewarder, a bot that sent tips to "the best articles." Over the days, I started earning more tips form this bot. I was so encouraged that I sometimes published upto 4 articles in a day. Some of my articles earned upto $15. Sometimes I even earned $5 per day, however, my average earnings were $2 per day, then it started dropping. nevertheless, I was still making $1 per day. The earning was good considering the fact that I was not spending a lot of time working on the site. But I have not earned any since over a week. The bot has announced that it will no longer tip the users.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I don’t think one can make money any other way apart the tip model. Read Cash is a writing site and a crypto-earning sites. But the problem is that I don’t just like any platform that offered tips by other writers. I only like and want where I know how much I’m paid per post not writing and waiting to be tipped by a bot or other writers This method already looks stressful to me where you have to keep writing and regularly publish content, to earn

You have to also interact with content of other publishers to make money. I don’t just like the tipping model of earning money, . I don’t like the activities on the site that you need others to make money and become successful on the site. But it isn’t a bad idea for those that like it that way, this is why it is different strokes for different folks.