Are you earning with read.cash?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you heard about read.cash? I would have said that read cash is another paid to post forum website but it is very different. So read cash is a website that helps members to monetize there articles. You will only get paid when other members tip you.

What is the meaning of tip? When we talk about "tip" it is when other members that are reading your article appreciate your article and send you some amount of money to say thank you. On read cash, the only payment processor they use is Bitcoin cash. And every tip received are paid directly and instant to your bch wallet.

It is more than a year that I registered there but never posted an article there until someone encouraged me to post articles. Now it is my 4th day and I have made just 3 articles there but have only earned $0.72 and this is because I am not constant there. For us to earn well, we need to read other people's article and also tip others. There are some people that earn more than $100 there every month. The person that encouraged me said that she earns at more than $30 there every month.

It is free to join, why not click on this link and start earning there.
https://read.cash

cmoneyspinner

No I am not earning (that much) with Read.Cash. In fact, I am seriously considering no longer publishing articles there. In the beginning, my articles did earn from "Rusty" but that was only a few articles. After that, I receive only small tips from a few members and I have no sponsors. My last article was published in September 2022. I think I will call it a day as far as writing for Read.Cash. But I will continue reading. They had good crypto-related articles.

E

eldavis

I once had an account on read.cash, though back then i was pretty active, i usually drop two to three articles per day, j was earning a lot form it back then but i had issues with my account, then in the end mu phone was stolen. Later on i decided to join the read.cash community with my new phone, but i discovered earning on the site was not as easy as it used to be back then, and honestly it was pretty discouraging.

cmoneyspinner

After I made my previous comment, the thought occurred to me that I had written some content on Noise.Cash, the partner site. I have decided that some of that content should be converted to an article on Read.Cash. The reason being, your article on Read.Cash are often indexed by the search engine. If you are trying to build your online reputation, it's a good idea to make sure people can find you through a general Google search.

zillur23

In internet forums and blogs people actively discuss the problem of website evaluation and its increasing. The increasing part is one of the key tasks of web analytics, so this issue should be considered in more dhese are do follow and high pr sites.