My story with read.cash

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you heard or earning from Read.Cash? This is a platform that has been existing for more than 2 years or more. On this website you will not get paid to post new articles or replies as we do here, but you will only get paid when other members tip you on your article or replies. So the more tip you receive from other members the more you will earn. And one thing I like about this website is that payments are instantly to your bch address. So if someone tip you it will go straight to your bch address and which means you have full control of your earnings and won't be waiting for any admin to send you payout.

I when registered on this website more than a year now but I did not create an article because I was thinking that it will be hard to see people that will tip me as I have no followers. But recently I met a girl on a forum and we exchanged phone number. She was the one that convinced me that I should not worry about those that will tip me. She said that if I am able to create an article per day and able to read articles of others a day, that I will surely earn at least $30 a month. So now it is my 8th day with 6 articles but not active to read other people's articles but I have earned more than $3 already. You too can start earning like me and even earn more.
https://read.cash

arunima25

Verified member
I did join noise.cash. But I couldn't continue there for more than a month. As far as I know read.cash and noise.cash are run by the same admin. I have heard good positive reviews about both and they both seem to be genuine sites to earn well. People have earned decent amounts there.
Even noise.cash pays you only with the tips that you receive..That was something that I was not very comfortable with. Tipping each other was the only way to earn there. So, it was like scratching each others back..I didn't earn much in two weeks as most of what I earned was used to tip back others. If I won't tip others, they are unlikely to tip me. So, by the end of the two weeks, I had a little more than one dollar and that seemed very less for all the time and effort that I had put in there.
Also, I had a bad experience of loosing all the money as my account was hacked. That happened with many users at that time and many were discouraged to go back to the site. Again some money came back to the account.
Later my country came with a strict ruke with bitcoin and crypto currency. So, along with security reasons, that was another factor to keep me away from the site.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@arunima25 if the admin is going to pay contributors from its pocket money he will introduce advertisement part at least to have some revenues but I think PTP is enough from contributions commissions. What I see is that the platform is free from advertisements means admin is not monetizing using ads network or even personal advertisement form without pass using a network.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been using read cahs for almost one year. When I joined the site. I did not earn any penny for a couple of weeks, then I started receiving tops from the bots (called random rewarder on read cash). There was a time when I was earning at least $2 per day on the platform. Sometimes I even earned $5 per day. Some of my articles have earned up to $15. However, in the last few months, earnings have substantially dropped., I don't even make $1 per day. In the last 3 days, I have not earned single penny. Well, you can earn when you receive tops from other readers, however, in order to earn good amount, you need tops from the read cahs bot, if you cannot impress the bot, you will be just wasting your time on the site. Since I am not earning much, I have lost motivation.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I have been using read cahs for almost one year. When I joined the site. I did not earn any penny for a couple of weeks, then I started receiving tops from the bots (called random rewarder on read cash). There was a time when I was earning at least $2 per day on the platform. Sometimes I even earned $5 per day. Some of my articles have earned up to $15. However, in the last few months, earnings have substantially dropped., I don't even make $1 per day. In the last 3 days, I have not earned single penny. Well, you can earn when you receive tops from other readers, however, in order to earn good amount, you need tops from the read cahs bot, if you cannot impress the bot, you will be just wasting your time on the site. Since I am not earning much, I have lost motivation.
It could be an extra income if your goal is to get knowledge from Read Cash but random reward is just for article writers and having ideas to write something new everyday is quite hard but comment is not so hard and doesn't take a lot of your time.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You are right. Last week that u joined with the few articles that I posted in the platform I was able to earn $3 in 4 days and this made me to be impressed. So I continued to post articles but few days now I was not active and the 3 post I made including today has not earned much except the ones I earned from the tip from other users and this is not up to $0.2. because I was able to earn $3 in three days so I thought because I was not active that is why my earnings was low. So I make sure that I am active starting from yesterday and today also in the morning and my hope is that by afternoon, the bot would have tipped me. But it is unfortunate that I am receiving no earnings. With this I am getting fed up, but I will not relent as I will try to be active for a week to see how it will work.

Sanjee

I am on read.cash. I thought of writing articles there but could not because time doesn't permit me to write articles On any site. Whereas I am on their another site noise. cash. I had earned a good amount of money from the latter one but then I lost interest in it and discontinued it. When I returned to the site I found I was not tipped by the users. Most of my posts could not get even 5 cents. Then I realised that you need to be consistent on such sites, as I remember when I was consistent I used to make $1 on a post.i am planning to start again my work on that site. If you don't mind, you can give me your user id I will tip your articles on read.cash.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I gave up hope on time earning from read.cash, because I wasn't getting good rewards for my hard work back then. Maybe because, I wasn't patient enough to impress the read.cash robot, but whatever the case maybe, I love getting paid when I exact so much hardwork on a rewarding site. But unfortunately for me, read.cash didn't go as planned. I know their are users who earn something reasonable from the site, but in all, not everyone gonna see massive fortunes from a particular income generating means. As for the sister site "Noise.Cash, I was earning better than I do with Read.Cash, until the system robot came and slash my earnings to almost half. That's when I left anything related to read or noise.cash, I am just focused on my own personal business online and given my genuine opinion on various communities that rewards me automatically like this one "trendri.

Sanjee

@sincerem that's fine I also have left working noise. The earnings there were very slow and the users may not get enough free tips so they started playing a game now, and they donate tips to their friends. They don't see if someone is giving you a free tip then you should also do the same. I was shocked to see that my posts of mine get not more than 2-3 cents.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@sincerem that's fine I also have left working noise. The earnings there were very slow and the users may not get enough free tips so they started playing a game now, and they donate tips to their friends. They don't see if someone is giving you a free tip then you should also do the same. I was shocked to see that my posts of mine get not more than 2-3 cents.
I could recommend you to deposit read cash free tips to coinpayu then start buy and sell referrals so you could buy referral with 3000 Satoshis and resell for 6000 Satoshis later to increase your earnings.

cmoneyspinner

Since everybody is sharing their Read.Cash story, this is mine. Initially, the Rusty bot generously tipped a couple of my articles. After that, no more. I sponsored a few writers. Then there was a "bug" with the sponsorship feature, so I stopped sponsoring. As far as I can tell, crypto-related content earns quite well. But most of my content is entertainment, food, general topics, i.e. not crypto-related. I would like to comment but for some reason the system has decided to mark my comments as spam and hide them from view. They have no Admin or Help people that I can contact to find out why. So I simply don't bother to comment any more.

I remain active on Read.Cash because ... you never know what could happen in the future. A new owner could take over and things might change completely. Hopefully the new owners will make changes for the better. I have been at enough writing sites that have been through several changes of ownership. Since I have not been banned from the site, I keep my account active. I don't spend a lot of time there. Just enough time so my account does not look dormant. It's a nice platform. I have been at other platforms that also allow tipping. Those platforms aren't so terrific either. Mainly those platforms don't allow crypto-tips. Read.Cash does allow crypto-tips and to me that's how it should be. Noise.App, the Read.Cash partner site, is even better because it allows tips in crypto and cash.