read.cash Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

read cash.jpg
Read.cash is a paid to post website from where you can earn money. For this reason you can write articles where you can upload videos and images and you can earn cryptocurrency and here it is Bitcoin Cash. If any reader reads your article very attentively and if that reader is pleased to read your article. Accordingly, he or she will up vote and send cryptocurrency, Bitcoin cash to your wallet.

According to the circular of this website, whenever you register into this website called read.cash, a bitcoin cash address will be created automatically and in that wallet your money will be stored. According to the rules of the website, you cannot write anything like sexuality or on any personal attack or erotic content. If this type of element is found in the account, those contents shall be removed.

According to the rules of the site, you cannot create more than one account. If you are found to have more than one account, all the accounts related to this website will be banned. I have not posted any articles from this website yet. If any of you are a member of this website and have already withdrawn your earnings, please inform me because at first I would like to confirm whether it is a legit or scam site. If the site is legit, I will spend time to earn money from here.

What are your opinions about this website?

Kingstone

I was referred to register on this site but I am sluggish to do so. I think it is relayed to the sister account which is noise.cash. it is like they are both owned by the same person or controlled by the same board. I am not so sure anyway. It will be an excellent way to earn bitcoin cash if the requirements are not hard. I guess there will be a minimum number of words to write before it can be approved for earning. I have been writing some articles anyway but I know it's going to be difficult to get tipped by someone before getting paid. It is not good enough. Still, some members are earning from it.

Astra world

It’s been a major question for about 5 years now. Is Bitcoin traceable, recoverable? If so, how?

Right off the bat I'd tell you; bitcoin, crypto currencies are traceable. It’s a hoax to think/believe it's untraceable. That is what they want you to think, have you ever read their T&C?

Bruh! Leave a message with joosanchez9 [at] gmail [dot] com for enquiries/guidance on how to go about the process.