Earn Money How Can I Make Money On Read.Cash?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My major aim is to earn full-time income from various online sources. This prompt me to keep searching for different ways to make money online.

I have done series of online money making techniques in the past. I have done affiliate marketing. Survey is part of the things I have done to make money online. I also became Amazon associates 2 years ago.

At present, I am doing get paid to post on three major websites. The money I am making on this site is enough for me to do some basic things at home.

Recently, I stumbled on another website which is called Read.cash, but I am yet to figure out to make money on the website.

So I want to ask you that do you know how to make decent amount of money from Read.cash?

Setho

VIP Contributor
Read. Cash is a website that is very similar to noise. Cash. You are going to earn money depending on the reaction that your posts get. This is why it is always advisable that you should be consistent with the categories of post you make and you should make sure that it creates value.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Read cash is a site meant for serious writers who can write long content (at least 600 words), who can write useful, interesting, and ever-green content, and who can give a lot of time for on-site activities. You will earn only when you spend on onsite activities, only the active users can earn from the site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using Read Cash. I am not particularly fan of sites where you have to depend on other people to engage on your content and tip you for you to make money from the site. Read Cash is an article site where you earn only when someone tips on your content

cmoneyspinner

If you can write about financial stuff, especially anything related to cryptocurrency, you can earn for your Read.Cash. I don't do crypto very well. However, I do like to write about food, entertainment (movies, TV series, music), and random stuff (opinion pieces). I have been there for almost 1 year. I am earning a few cents per article. Recently, 2 members decided to Sponsor me, so that should improve my earnings. I also try to comment. Sometimes members will tip you for your comments. So you can earn by writing articles and by commenting.

COMPARISON: I like Read.Cash better than my stand-alone blogs. I have only been active on Read.Cash for less than a year and my writing is earning. By comparison, I have been blogging for several years and my blogs are just now beginning to earn. I earn almost the same amount for my blogs as what I am earning on Read.Cash. I would have started at Read.Cash sooner. Only the platform just launched in 2020. :)