Paid To read Email : Earn money passively by just clicking...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Paid To Read Email is a site where you can get money for just clicking the emails you receive on your smartphone. This site is legit and there are other earning options also available here to earn.

How to Start here:

First, come to the site called "Paid To Read Email" and sign up for free. Now, you will be asked to put on the rates of email, that you will receive. You can put it 0.02$ as an example. Also, if you want here to earn more, you can give surveys here. I have been using it for a month and emails are coming quite frequent.

Minimum payout is 15$ and you can redeem it via PayPal.

Comment down for any query...

K

Kholisart

Paid To Read Email is a site where you can get money for just clicking the emails you receive on your smartphone. This site is legit and there are other earning options also available here to earn.

How to Start here:

First, come to the site called "Paid To Read Email" and sign up for free. Now, you will be asked to put on the rates of email, that you will receive. You can put it 0.02$ as an example. Also, if you want here to earn more, you can give surveys here. I have been using it for a month and emails are coming quite frequent.

Minimum payout is 15$ and you can redeem it via PayPal.

Comment down for any query..
Are you supposed to be a question

Phronesis

I don't understand your post, are you advertising the site or what because I believe all these sites does not pay

cmoneyspinner

I have tried sites that promised to pay to read eMails. They do pay $.02. But it was taking forever to reach the payout. I found other sites where I earned for completing other tasks and earned much quicker. The paid the read eMail was legit. It wasn't a scam. It's just found other money-making opportunities elsewhere. Taking surveys, watching videos, etc.