Publish0x: Paid to write or Paid to read

Lemming

Publish0x has now been in business for several years.
It is possible to earn money by writing articles on any topic, but it is also possible to earn money by reading articles.
The mechanism is very simple. If you publish an article, whoever reads it can decide to reward it.
The reader shares the prize with the author, giving him a percentage of the overall prize. The minimum percentage is 20% (the reader cannot keep the entire prize, but must give at least 20% to the author).
Up to 10 prizes can be awarded per day. The same article or author cannot be rewarded twice on the same day.
There also is an offer wall where it is possible to compile surveys or do other earnig activities.
You can give a look at it by follow this address:

Etini

Valued Contributor
I tried Publish Ox for a while and had to leave because it was not impressive. How can someone spend time to write an article and end up getting miserly tips from readers. I think it is better to publish your articles on paid to post forum.

And lately, it is very difficult for one to get readers that would tip you because of the low level of activity on the site. For me, any writer on Publish OX is just wasting his time because he or she won't achieve anything with it.

Carson20t

That is very true that for most of the average writers, it is not easy to get rewards through tips and benefit from them passively. You would be getting tips like 0,001 cents and you can hardly make even a 1.0 cents. That is the case for publishox for many people who join there. I would also like to urge various people that if they find useful content and they feel they can appreciate the work then they should. That is the only way people can feel appreciated for their work. More especially among Africans please let us tip each other when you find value in the content that someone is sharing.

Lemming

I agree. Yes and no.
1) Some forums reward only based on the number of posts. As the posts are numerous the staff can not control the quality of all the articles. So many posts are not informative and seem to be written only to make "numbers". I find reading articles and posts with little information content boring. They seem to be written in a hurry. But this is only a personal view.
2) On Publish0x the quality and the subject are "a must" if you want to get some very huge tips. Some articles total 20-30 $ or even more. But you must write impressive articles, especially on cryptos or Defi.
3) I don't write posts about those subjects. I prefer photography, travel, hiking, and sometimes fiction. My articles get (mean values) around 0.1-0.2 $ each. Some of them continue to get tips even after years (that is a real passive income). In the past, I participated in contests and got some minor prizes (ETH 5-10 $ worth), that's not a bad thing.
4) As a nonmother language it is also a way to improve my written English to write for real readers who evaluate my written works by tipping or not.
5) The good thing is that you are paid to read, not only to write.
6) I follow some writers I like and generally tip them with 50% or even more when the article is informative and well-written with interesting content. However, I am conscious that many readers give the minimum tip ...

Last edited: