Earn Money Earn money by writing article and tipping with Publish0x

Raiyan10

Site: Publish0x

As many of you may know this site is really agood site for article writers. It is very simillar to other pay to post sites.

Earning methods:
1.You can earn by tipping others article. Suppose you read an artivle and you really liked it. So you can just tip tje writer/author to incourage him to write more. And this way you give him a tip. The tip is given by the server. But 20% of the tip goes to yoyr wallet and 80% to the author. So you can easily earn by tipping others.
There is a cooldown, You can tip every 10 minutes.

2. You can earn by writing article
To do this,you need to submit a request to the site that you want to write in the site. If they approve you. You can start writing. And every time someone Tips you.. You get the money.

[The server tip different types of popular coin and tokens]

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this site but I have never thought about joining this site. Even though I write articles on my site and also on forum coins I have never thought about publishing articles on a lot of sites to make money. However, I am willing to try this site as well as read cash.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is another good opportunity to earn money online as a writer. Bond one thing I do know is that can someone promote affiliate product of those pages which someone is writing about. I like the fact that someone will be earn money in cryptocurrency which can be a double gain when the assets rise in the marketplace.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the second way of making money on the website than the first one. Not that the first one is not too cool as well but I don't like the when my we earning depends on another person's reactions to any of my post. Some people can just be too biased.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have an account with platform since last year but I have not been active. I don't know exactly how much someone can make in a day for being very active on the platform. I think I will have to make some research and if it is worth it I will log into my account and start working.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Site: Publish0x

As many of you may know this site is really agood site for article writers. It is very simillar to other pay to post sites.

Earning methods:
1.You can earn by tipping others article. Suppose you read an artivle and you really liked it. So you can just tip tje writer/author to incourage him to write more. And this way you give him a tip. The tip is given by the server. But 20% of the tip goes to yoyr wallet and 80% to the author. So you can easily earn by tipping others.
There is a cooldown, You can tip every 10 minutes.

2. You can earn by writing article
To do this,you need to submit a request to the site that you want to write in the site. If they approve you. You can start writing. And every time someone Tips you.. You get the money.

[The server tip different types of popular coin and tokens]
wow this is a great way to make money with online. I don't know that this is how it works. I have registered there for long bug I did not earn from it. I do think that when I tip an article that I will be charged for that. I will try once more

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have also seen a very similar sites to eat which is noise . Cash. I believe that they have a very good earning method and as well they will be only wanting to make the website to have top-quality post and this is definitely a very good way to ensure that members do so.

I approve of this platform - I will actually create a quality thread about this platform as soon as I make 20 posts on this forum.
I will post all my earnings I made with them in the last six months and I will post payment proofs so you can actually see.

Soon check out my thread on how I made almost $100 USD worth of crypto on their platform and other cool information.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think I saw someone or maybe it is the same person that talked about this same platform earlier in one of the threads that I commented on saying something about it being a way he or she made good income sometimes last year. Well I am not trying to say that it is not possible for it to be a true fact but one still has to know that not all that glitters are gold, people just come on here to talk about some platforms all to use the members from here to make income for themselves on there. Which is why I usually asked them to be totally honest about anything they are taking about m