Earn money by writing online.

Ganibade

Verified member
Are you an accomplished writer? Do you have a topic on which you can write extensively? How does creating content that pays you repeatedly sound? Yes, you can make money writing online. This article will outline your options.

Receive direct payment for your content.

Most writers are accustomed to viewing the content they create as a product to be sold. Selling your content to a publisher is one way to make money online writing. With the incredible amount of content created on the Internet every day, there are numerous opportunities to sell your copy.

Online article directories that pay are one place to sell your content. They do not pay much for an article.
Use your content to generate passive income.

Because it usually involves publishing your content for free, this option carries a higher initial risk. However, the earning potential is orders of magnitude greater than when selling your content directly. Use your content for Internet marketing to generate true residual income from it.

Internet marketers are some of the most prolific writers, writing and publishing more words in November than the most dedicated novelists!

Internet marketing is simply the use of the Internet to promote and sell affiliate products, with a commission earned on each sale. Here's how it works and where writing comes into play.

First, choose a niche or topic on which you can write hundreds of articles.
Finally, you write informative articles that include relevant keywords and direct readers to the most relevant page on your site. You write a lot of articles. Each one will drive some traffic to your site, with a certain percentage of that traffic purchasing your product.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online, writing is one of the easiest ways to do so. However, when it comes to making money offline, it is impossible to make money as a writer. That's because, on the world wide web, you can find a lot of platforms where you can publish short or long posts to make money instantly. For example, you can start making money on forums. You can receive payment in a week. However, if you want to make a substantial amount of money by writing online, or let's say make full-time money online, this is a really difficult niche.

Hasan12

you can earn money by writing online. Here are a few ways to get started:

1. Freelance writing: Offer your writing services to clients on platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. You can also reach out to websites, blogs, and businesses that need content and offer your services directly.
  2. Content writing for websites: Many websites and blogs pay writers to create articles, blog posts, and other types of content. You can find these opportunities by searching for "content writing jobs" on job boards or by reaching out to websites in your niche.
  3. Paid guest posting: Look for websites and blogs that accept guest posts and offer to write an article for them in exchange for a fee. This can be a great way to get your writing in front of a new audience and earn money at the same time.
  4. Sponsored content: Partner with companies or brands to write sponsored articles or blog posts. These articles will promote the company or brand, and you will receive a fee in return.
  5. Online courses: Create and sell online courses on platforms such as Udemy or Teachable. You can use your writing skills to create course content, such as eBooks, videos, or slide presentations.
  6. Writing and selling eBooks: Write and publish an eBook on platforms such as Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or Gumroad. You can also promote your eBook on your website or blog, or through social media.
These are just a few of the many ways you can earn money by writing online. The key is to find a writing niche that you are passionate about and to consistently produce high-quality content.

SHAHID987

Almost I did the same and getting good result from it, first I select the niche health and fitness and then get health and fitness products link from degistore24, I put this link in my website and then started writing in Quora.com as we know first there need to developed a well reputation and then we can place our website link,, lest they will not allow to place our website link and may take some serious action. After getting 10k traffic there I started placing my website link there so when people read my articles about health and fitness then they visit my website too.