Your strategy to earn money online through article writing

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Freelancing: One of the most popular ways to earn money through article writing is freelancing. There are many websites like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer that allow you to create a profile and bid on writing projects. You can choose the projects that interest you and negotiate the payment with the client.

Blogging: Another way to earn money through article writing is to start your own blog. You can create a blog on a topic that you are passionate about and write articles on a regular basis. Once your blog starts getting traffic, you can monetize it through various methods like affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and advertising.

Content writing for websites: Many businesses need content for their websites, and they are willing to pay for it. You can approach businesses in your niche and offer your services as a content writer. You can also look for content writing jobs on job boards like Indeed and Glassdoor.

Writing for magazines and newspapers: If you have a background in journalism, you can write articles for magazines and newspapers. You can pitch your ideas to the editors and negotiate the payment for your work.

Writing eBooks: If you have expertise in a particular topic, you can write eBooks and sell them on platforms like Amazon. You can also sell your eBooks on your own website or blog.

In order to be successful in earning money through article writing, it is important to produce high-quality content that is engaging and informative. You should also be willing to market your services and network with other writers and businesses in your niche.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Article writing is probably one of the best ways you can use to make some good amount of money on the internet for yourself presently. As an article writer there are several opportunities you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself.

You can venture into blogging. Blogging is very lucrative when you find a good niche and you are consistent enough. If you want to go into blogging you shouldn't see it as a get-rich-quick scheme because it may make before you can be able to make reasonable amount of money with it.

You can also begin to publish books on Amazon Kindle to maximize profit for yourself on the internet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Article writing can net you Money online you can start by freelancing: One of the most popular ways to earn money through article writing is freelancing. You need to have the skills and knowledge. you can use many websites like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer. All you need to do is to create a profile and you start bidding on writing projects to get jobs

Another way to earn money through article writing is to start your own blog. You can can have your own space where you write and monetize it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I make money by writing articles. I have written articles for numerous forums and article sites. However, I have not made good amount of money by writing articles on various sites. The only site where I made substantial amount of moneywas on read cash where I earned over $1000. However, I had to write hundreds of articles for more than 2 years to make that amount. I have also made some money through freelance writing but the amount is small and I don't get a lot of freelance contacts

Phantasm

Banned
The strategy to employ while making money through the internet by writing articles may be highly profitable. Find out your area of interest, build portfolio, have professional online presence, join freelancing platforms, propose topics to publications, write for content farms and sell your services directly to businesses. Always choose a niche that you love, develop a portfolio that exhibits your skills for writing, set up a writer’s website, register with freelance websites where you can find clients for whom you can write articles and contribute ideas on what to write about in magazines and newspapers as well as offer your services in kind of paid-for assignments from mills and reach out to companies with writing solutions. These are the steps that can effectively monetize your writing skill.

Start blogging or creating a site where you can post some writings revealing your aptitude and at the same time receive income passively. Self publish eBooks on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing like guide books . You can also coach others who would wish to become writers or even teach them how to compose an article efficiently.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't write on any writing platforms but if you want you can join article writing sites and make money. One of the reasons why I am not writing on article sites is because it is really difficult to earn. Even if you earn your earning is very small. For me writing on my own blog and also for clients work well. I sell my writing services through Fiverr and I write a lot of things from articles to ebooks. If you have marketing skills, publishing ebooks also work well.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It is important to note that, following a series of steps will assist you make money via article writing on the internet. First and foremost, choose your area of interest based on your passion, expertise and what people are looking for in the market. Afterward, keep rehearsing to enrich your writing skills as well as obtain knowledge on various writing techniques. Then construct a portfolio featuring your best works and familiarize yourself with other sources of income for article writers. Bestow yourself by way of professional websites plus social media. Submit cutting-edge articles within deadlines while improving continually. Generate revenue from different sources using your writer’s talents in diverse ways. Always be committed to the growth and provision of value to clients and you will earn money through online article writing successfully by following this approach.