Earn Money Are you earning money via publish0x?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have signed up for this site more than eight months ago, still I'm not active at the site. I wasn't passionate again after signing up to the site, learning about how rewards work on the site. It is base on curating upvote system. If you aren't upvoted often for your contents who aren't going to make reasonable amount of money from your posts.

It works similarly like 'Stemit, and Hive-blog. If you aren't receiving lots of engagement on your content you aren't going to earn a dime from the site. Apart from earning via tips on your own post, you can still earn crypto reward reading others posts and upvoting it. But I didn't get to test such option to see how it works, because I felt discouraged already about their reward system. Which is centred to other members creating engagement around your post, and reacting to it through upvotes.

Are you earning from Publish0x?

Can you tell us how you earn rewards on the forum?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am not sure if these websites are real like you mentioned. I mean, a proof would helped but I appreciate the fact that you let us know about this, I just hope and wish that they are not like some other sites that just really want to create awareness for themselves

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know this site but I am not using this site yet. Since I have never used this site I don't know how much you can earn by publishing on this site or how you actually earn. I mean I don't know if you ern from tips, from upvotes or from views on your articles.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the website even though I have heard of it before from a YouTuber who claims to be making money from it around last year. I think the website is legit but it will be very hard for you to make any reasonable amount of money because you need a lot of audience and engagement on your posts.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have come across this site in another forum but I did not know that it has such a reward system. I also get discouraged when your earnings in a site is dependent on how other people react to your posts. It makes earning in such sites to he a bit hard. So I never try such sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if these websites are real like you mentioned. I mean, a proof would helped but I appreciate the fact that you let us know about this, I just hope and wish that they are not like some other sites that just really want to create awareness for themselves
Publish0x have been in existence quite some time now. They are legit cos I've seen some members there saying nice things about it. Its review at trust-pilot recommends Publish0x as a legit forum site cis of it's good rating. But I fear for the earning system there, cos it is very hard for one to earn reasonably from the forum without engagement.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I have tried this platform but the problem I had with was cashing out my earnings, which really broke my heart because I worked tirelessly on the website hoping I will get my pay at the end. I really don’t understand why these websites really has problem with linking their payment method with Nigeria’s own

dagm

I'm uncertain if these sites are actually genuine like you discussed. I imply, an evidence will assisted however I value that you allow our team learn about this, I simply really wish as well as want that they are actually certainly not like a few other webinternet web sites that simply truly wish to produce understanding on their own

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, there are some websites I don't even try to check up. I love it when my earning on a site depends solely on my own activites and not depending on how other people see my post. There was a time a friend invited me to a website that I will be paid based on people reaction to my post, I didn't do it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have tried this platform but the problem I had with was cashing out my earnings, which really broke my heart because I worked tirelessly on the website hoping I will get my pay at the end. I really don’t understand why these websites really has problem with linking their payment method with Nigeria’s own
Didn't you connect your BCH wallet to it? Publish0x pays in crypto, either Eth, BCH, LTC and any other. Before you received your earnings from the forum, you must connect any of the wallet address which I listed here, if not you aren't going to earn from the forum site, okay.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I recently heard about the site about 2 months ago from a P2P site. I went through it and I think you said it was very easy to navigate through but I did not know so much about how I was going to earn money from it. I think I will find time

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I recently heard about the site about 2 months ago from a P2P site. I went through it and I think you said it was very easy to navigate through but I did not know so much about how I was going to earn money from it. I think I will find time
I created account there, but I didn't start earning, I abandoned it cos someone needs to show me love by donating crypto to me to show appreciation for reading my post. Others who doesn't have enough crypto can simply buy crypto and donate to you. Such kind of system of earning isn't well vast to me, that's why I never hanged on the site.