Making Money with read.cash

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you heard of read.cash, it is also a paid to post websites like trendri but there lots of difference in this one. On read cash, member's are only paid when other members tip there article by donating bitcoin cash. One thing I like about this platform is that the bch tipper will be sent directly to the users bch wallet.

There are different ways to make money on the website but it is like I don't know much of about the website as I am also trying to learn how to earn there. But I know for certain that apart from tip received from other members, there is a rewarding robot that tip users daily but not all users are tipped.

I registered on the website more than a year ago but I never posted an article on the website. And this is because I thought it will be difficult to get tipped as I don't have subscribers. But recently someone convinced me to try the website as she is earning well in the site. Now it is the second day and I have posted 2 articles but I am yet to receive tip. All I received was $0.06.

I know that there are some users on read cash that are also in this forum. So I would like to ask if there is anyone that will out me through on how to earn there.