Preventing body odor by using soap only

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is one trick that is very simple. Body odor is common in tropical country especially for the laborers. During summer when the weather is warm and sweating is the order of the day you are lucky if you wouldn’t smell body odor in the crowd especially in the public transportation.

My prevention of body odor is the bath soap. I wet my entire body very well before applying the soap from face down to the toes. After a minute I would rinse the soap very well. The second application of soap will be from the neck down to the feet. Make the soap into lather by using the hands all over the armpit and all other corners of the body. Let the soap stay for 2 minutes before rinsing. Dry yourself very well with a towel before wearing new clothes. That’s it. No body odor for the day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Body odour is common to most people. When we don't take care of our private oatlrts very well, unpleasant odours pours out from there. Their are lots of medicated soaps, with good smells out there we can buy to help remedy the unpleasant body smell. We can use fine and good smelling deodorant to help control body odour even when its a chronic one.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Body odor sometimes can be as a result of an infection which needs to be taken care of medically, I mean in extreme cases.

But normal body odors can occur due to over working, maybe doing some hectic work and the body will need to be taken care of through having a proper bath with deodorant soap and after your bath, you put a nice perfume to the body. I think everyone has their own body odor, we just need to take care of ourselves.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very allergic to odor. I hate when I perceive foul smell. Many people don't take proper care of their body by washing thoroughly the sweat secretion parts like the armpit, groin and feet. Taking of the body goes beyond bathing. It includes using of good body cream or even some deodorants to suppress odor.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I really doubt that this trick will work for the entire day especially if you sweat a lot and if you have smelly sweat. Body order is related to hormones, that's why some people are too smelly and some people are not much smelly. Bathing with soap can wash away your order but the will work only for free hours.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Body odour could be prevented by taking your bath often, mostly when you sweat. Don't limit bathing to early in the morning alone but ensure that you bath regularly when the need arise. That's exactly how to take care of the body odour. If you are going to work and you won't be back until evening, why not spray some perfumes.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I really doubt that this trick will work for the entire day especially if you sweat a lot and if you have smelly sweat. Body order is related to hormones, that's why some people are too smelly and some people are not much smelly. Bathing with soap can wash away your order but the will work only for free hours.
You are right about being in a tropical country on a hot summer day. To be honest, I take a bath about 3 times a day or even more during summer. But if I am restricted to bathing only in the morning and evening the effect of the soap of my skin still works. That’s my experience when I was still working that I couldn’t take a bath between breakfast and dinner.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hot weather drives sweat out excessively. One who is experiencing things on a regularly basis should do the best to go shower in order to clear the stains caused by the dried sweat. If the person allows the sweat to dry up consistently without proper care, then the person should know that body odour is knocking on the horizon.