Things preventing you from widening your circle of income.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people are aware that in the internet we can totally make a reasonable and comfortable amount of money from it, but even with that there are not able to monetize their time on the internet successfully and perfectly due to one Factor or the other. I cannot speak for everyone but in this tree I will be discussing about some of the things I felt that was preventing or holding me back from widening my circle of income. Back in the year 2017, I begin to develop the interest of making money online and from time to time I will always engage myself in various online activities mostly on simple task paying websites some of which paid me to play games, watch videos, or post content etc. However, I knew that I am not going to make money online in pennies and in small amount, instead I have to search for other ways to make a reasonable and comfortable amount of money online.

Procrastination and reluctance he was definitely the two main negative influences that was holding me back from widening my circle of income. Most importantly I like the determination to be convinced that dwelling on only one source of income can totally be very devastating especially when that particular source of income cease to exist or cease to make ends meet. Presently today, with a whole lot of hard work I was able to engage in other online activities some of which include cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment. So far the experience in crypto and Forex has been very exciting.