People with Hypertension should be aware of it and take Care

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hypertension or high blood pressure is considered to be a very serious problem. That is why hypertension is termed as the silent killer. This is because the symptoms of high blood pressure do not go away for a long time.

At times, the patient does not feel it even if the blood pressure rises. This is the reason many patients do not realize that they are suffering from high blood pressure. Symptoms of hypertension include headache, insomnia, dizziness, and low concentration.

Some people do not become aware of hypertension until they have a heart attack, stroke, or kidney problems. This is why blood pressure needs to be checked regularly. According to the doctors, blood pressure should be checked as often as needed.

Nice write up. I would have loved it if you eventually told us how to notice the presence of hypertension. Human suffer some undisclosed ailments but they don't know because there is no regular check up. I wrote a post on the importance of checking up our selves medically. We should not be waiting till we break down.

Most people wait till some things hit them hard till they go for check up. I think that's not good. But Some people are less privileged people and they don't have enough to even to go for check. Especially people in third tier countries. But whichever way, we should always find time to check our health.

Nice write up. I would have loved it if you eventually told us how to notice the presence of hypertension. fer some undisclosed ailments but they don't know because there is no regular check up. I wrote a post on the importance of checking up our selves medically. We should not be waiting till we break down.
The blood pressure monitoring machine is cheap enough for people to have it at their own privately to test the level of their blood pressure because this will help you to understand your blood pressure status. This is what a lot of people are doing especially older people to keep them safe. I believe this is what you should also do.