Hypertension is a cause for Worry

raaman

Valued Contributor
The heart sends blood via the arteries to the body. A certain amount of pressure is necessary for the blood flowing in the arteries. When this pressure goes up due to any reason, then the arteries are affected.

Because of increased pressure, the heart has to work more than required to maintain blood flow in the arteries. This condition is called as hypertension. High blood pressure or hypertension is a serious ailment. So, you need to know the symptoms of high blood pressure.

You should know what to eat and what not to eat when you have high blood pressure, and what remedies should you take up to control it. Remember that due to high blood pressure, your heart may also stop functioning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
the first thing you should consider if you're thinking of preventing this deadly disease is to watch the type of food you are eating because this is a thing that can actually determine your health issue,there are also certain lifestyle you should not indulge yourself anything like drinking, smoking, these are the things you should abandon for your safety.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My father had a stroke in 2008 but he was able to recover beautifully. My wife's mother had a stroke that paralyzed her for years until he death last year. My wife is hypertensive and the doctor said that it is hereditary. My brother had a mild stroke last year although no damage in his physique. I am afraid of a stroke that is why relaxation is my go to when I have nothing to do. Relax, relax, relax.