Online business is not a get rich quick scheme

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Incorrect Sentence Format
I have seen a lot of people who are really interested in some online business for the main purpose of making quick money and after going through different process to make quick money on the internet without success , they might start believing that online business is a scam and there is nothing good that can comes out of it, well we just have to understand that online business is just like an offline business which will require a lot of time and dedication before people are able to make money constantly..Coming into the online space for the main purpose of making so much money may not really be a nice idea because you may be disappointed if you are not able to achieve what you came for... We have to understand that online business is just like other businesses which require a gradual learning process before we can attend the position of making money constantly. Coming into the online space for the main purpose of making money and neglecting the learning process may not really be possible, and as a result my suggestion for anyone that is really interested to make money online is that they should follow the normal learning process, if we are able to follow this accordingly then making money online may not really be a difficult tasks.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, the sole purpose of doing business is the benefit of making profit. But that shouldn't be achieved overnight in order to recover what we've invested in our business. It's simply gradual process, and surely the funds we invested to raise our business up will come and we'll make profit consistently. It is easier said than done, to make it achievable we need to develop strategies to carry our business higher, in order to meet up with the demands.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online has been considered to be a get rich quick scheme by some ignorant individuals who do not want to settle down and learn a profitable skill. I do not blame them but it is usually from how they got that narrative from some Ponzi schemes that deceived a lot of individuals.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online has been considered to be a get rich quick scheme by some ignorant individuals who do not want to settle down and learn a profitable skill. I do not blame them but it is usually from how they got that narrative from some Ponzi schemes that deceived a lot of individuals.
Sometimes it depends on people that are introducing others into an online business ,because there are some mentors that will makes their student to believe that online business is something they can just make quick money from and this will give them the subconscious thinking that immediately they are into the online space that they will be able to make money conveniently without any problem or challenges, but this most of the time is not always as they expected because when they face the reality they always understand that it is something that will require a lot of their time and effort, what I am trying to say is that we also have to play our part by making sure that those people we introduce into online opportunities are well educated about all the things they have to understand about online business, for me I will have to tell them some of the challenges they will face and I will not only concentrate on how to encourage them alone.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me I will say that making money online is not a quick making money at all. Though many people used to write thread that ' how to make money quick online' . so I want to tell you that online earning is not a quick money making of a thing so therefore any body coming online should know that they need yo work very hard and earn good. Any body that is not ready to work hard should not try to come online and think may be they can just come online and make money at a tips of their fingers.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everything takes time in life....It's not really easy to be successful at anything for real, which includes online business or offline business. To be successful as a business person, you need to be able to make a lot of efforts by giving out the best to your customers. But most people get it wrong.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is nothing that can make you rich quickly. If you want to become rich, you will have to work hard for many years. The only way to become rich quickly is to inherit wealth from your parents. However, it is also true that a lot of people have actually become rich in a short time. If you do not believe me, you can check the profile of Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates. They became billionaires in a short time. Don't you think it 26 years is not a long time for someone to become the world's second-richest man? Jeff Bezos reached that status.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Nothing can make you rich quickly. You might try hands on gambling, which can double your money in few seconds, but the chances of doubling money are very slim, just in few seconds you can lose your entire money. Bezos is world's second richest man, but he did not become rich overnight, he worked on his Amazon store for over two decades to become a billionaire. However, if you do it correctly, online business can you actually make rich. Online business is easy to operate and does not cost a lot of money to start, that's why a lot of people are interested in onine business