Can you get rich from online business?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! I would like to receive your valuable opinion today.
Do you believe that online jobs can make us rich or is it too good to be true?
Are there online jobs that can make us rich?

Some people believe that you can get rich if you become a high-paid freelancer,
start a successful podcast, start a blog the correct way and monetize it
or sell your products online across every popular platform.

Well, what do you think? Can the above online jobs earn you thousands each month?
Hope to receive your ideas and suggestions soon.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Yes,you can make enough money or get rich from online business, affiliate marketing is a good way of making legitimate money online, engaging in cryptocurrency can make one rich overnight,but talking about cryptocurrency it's very risky, that's why you must invest what you can afford to lose,you can also make money online from social media.

E

eldavis

Yes you can most definitely become rich from online business, I have seen alot of persons who are not just making a living from various online business but also becoming rich. You should also have it in the back of your mind that not all online business would make you rich, it depends on the kind of business you are into online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes,you can make enough money or get rich from online business, affiliate marketing is a good way of making legitimate money online, engaging in cryptocurrency can make one rich overnight,but talking about cryptocurrency it's very risky, that's why you must invest what you can afford to lose,you can also make money online from social media.
Hi Ukohjnr.Nice to meet you.Thank you for your informative post and for your time.I fully agree with you that you can make a lot of money from affiliate marketing,cryptocurrency and social marketing.Thank you for your nice ideas.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think it is possible to get rich doing an online business. Although, it depends on the kind of work you do on the internet, you can’t expect to make millions if you are doing a survey job, compared to someone that is into affiliate marketing and all sorts, or let’s talk about people that work as a freelancer, like article writers, and the likes. The reason why it seems easy to make good income from it because it does not require much of efforts, you can easily get it done from the corner of your room.

Icon

Yes it is possible to get rich through online business and it's depending on the type of online business you want to start, you can start crypto currency mining it has really changed some people life or you can try affiliate marketing it also pays tangible amount of money but it depends on how long you have joined the platform

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think it is possible to get rich doing an online business. Although, it depends on the kind of work you do on the internet, you can’t expect to make millions if you are doing a survey job, compared to someone that is into affiliate marketing and all sorts, or let’s talk about people that work as a freelancer, like article writers, and the likes. The reason why it seems easy to make good income from it because it does not require much of efforts, you can easily get it done from the corner of your room.
Hi Mandy96. Thank you very much for your informative post and for your time. I fully agree with you that through affiliate marketing you can make a good income and through freelancing as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes you can most definitely become rich from online business, I have seen alot of persons who are not just making a living from various online business but also becoming rich. You should also have it in the back of your mind that not all online business would make you rich, it depends on the kind of business you are into online.
Hi eldavis. Thank you for your nice post and for your time. Yes, I agree with you that you can make a lot of money online but you must choose the right kind of business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yes it is possible to get rich through online business and it's depending on the type of online business you want to start, you can start crypto currency mining it has really changed some people life or you can try affiliate marketing it also pays tangible amount of money but it depends on how long you have joined the platform
Hi Icon. Thank you for your nice post. Yes, I agree with you that from affiliate marketing you can make a good income. Cryptocurrency mining is also a very good idea.

E

Emerald02

Well, what do you think? Can the above online jobs earn you thousands each month?
Yes you can make money online

Yes you can make money online as a matter of fact I have a training I joined and it changed my life. If you are interested chat me up in fb at faith obot.will be glad to share

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will tell you the truth based on my experience. When I had a job, my basic salary was $1000 and I would earn an additional $100-$300 every month as a bonus, incentives, and commission. I lost my job due to a coronavirus pandemic. I have been working online for 20 months, how much do I make every month by working online? Just $500-$600 per month. If you think I do not have proper skills and knowledge, I will tell you what I do. I am a software developer. Despite my experience and skills, I have not been able to generate decent income online.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Getting rich is relative to people, you need to define what being rich means to you first.

If it's making a lot of money then yes, you can make a lot of money, there are a lot of ways you can do that, but it demands sacrifice and taking bigger risks, like someone stated up there, you can't get rich off forum posting, surveys etball.

You need to create a product online that people are willing to use and charge them for it or learn how to trade, this is a high income skill, at the moment, my mentor makes $1500 daily from the FX markets, but it took him 13 years to get there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I will tell you the truth based on my experience. When I had a job, my basic salary was $1000 and I would earn an additional $100-$300 every month as a bonus, incentives, and commission. I lost my job due to a coronavirus pandemic. I have been working online for 20 months, how much do I make every month by working online? Just $500-$600 per month. If you think I do not have proper skills and knowledge, I will tell you what I do. I am a software developer. Despite my experience and skills, I have not been able to generate decent income online.
Dear Mika. Thank you for your post and for taking the time to tell us about your own experience. Sorry to hear that you lost your job due to covid.
It is very good that you are a software developer and I am sure that you will find an online job (maybe as a freelancer) and make a good income from it. It just needs patience and search. Hope that you may get useful information about a good online job that may interest you from someone here. You have the skills and knowledge so do not worry about anything. Thanks again for sharing.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know but this is just a suggestion, I think the best thing you need to do as a software developer is to create a course, yeah if you can teach others to do exactly what you do it would be great. Or you can become a content creator on tiktok I've seen people who are on tiktok just making content about developing..and right now tiktoks organic reach is really free. You can come in there and go viral in days.. but I haven't actually tried thus so yeah its a suggestion not something I have tired.. but have seen people do it. Cheers

greenieS

Verified member
In my opinion, you can also get rich from an online business, why not? It's like any other offline / online business. If you search, you have traffic and customers, you can get rich from that too :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, you can also get rich from an online business, why not? It's like any other offline / online business. If you search, you have traffic and customers, you can get rich from that too :)
Hi greenieS. Thank you for your nice post. It is true that although many people prefer an online business because they think that it is easier, they believe that an offline business is more profitable so they end up working offline. Well, I will agree with you that you can also get rich from an online business as well. You just have to be careful , make your searches and find the right online job.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi greenieS. Thank you for your nice post. It is true that although many people prefer an online business because they think that it is easier, they believe that an offline business is more profitable so they end up working offline. Well, I will agree with you that you can also get rich from an online business as well. You just have to be careful , make your searches and find the right online job.

The fact is that online jobs are not get rich quick schemes, unfortunately. There are many obstacles you may face when it comes to making money online. For example, you may get rejected if you do not have enough experience or your work might get rejected by the clients and this is something that commonly happens in the online world. This is why it is much better to accept jobs which you are capable of doing and avoid the ones that are too difficult for you. You must know what you are doing and you must plan things in a better way to make money online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think we can be successful at any business we do....Be it online or offline, we only need to properly engage ourself in the business and know what we need to offer our customers to make them patronizes you in an astonishing way. We need to be giving and creating value to make enough money.