How to get rich through online business and investment

Willans

Online business is a good job you can do that will pay you a in a good ammount like Also investing it a good thing to invest your money you have saved up or the money you are been paid at your offline job or online job
One can get rich easlly through online jobs and investment you can invest on the app called crypto trading or the app called pampay
And so on and so forth you can also invest through popular app called bitcoin wallet app that you can invest any amount of money and you get your own intrest in it
Online jobs can make someone richer when you start up a good online job that pays you $500 per week it is a good job online job you can get more then seven online job that why online job is more easy to get rich non like the offline job that you can only work with two or one company that all and they might not even pay a good ammount of money
Investing money that you go from your online job is good and they why I think you can get money through online job and investment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What makes you rich is not the job but your attitude towards the job. You will discover that some are in those platforms that you mentioned but they are still struggling to make it through it. So, we should never have the thought that we can only become rich when we work online.

Through I do believe that online jobs provide you with many opportunities which if you continue utilizing themz you may become rich through that because online jib is flexible. You determine when you want to work and how you want to work unlike the offline jobs that will make sure they give you some conditions to follow before you can really meet up with the requirements, nevertheless, offline as well as online can make you rich.

I am sure that you have tried all those platoforms that you mentioned and I am very sure that you are just averagely rich. This symbolizes that it is not really the platoforms but the attitude of the people that make them rich.

I have also tried to change the way I deal with online platforms in order to increase my chance of getting r8chsr through it as many have done.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The opportunities on the internet today is numerous and there are many people capitalising on these opportunities to make some good amount of money for themselves while there are some group of persons beating around the bush when it comes to making money on the internet. There are several investment opportunities and there are also several businesses anyone can go into on the internet and make a lot of money.

I always said, what really determines the amount of money you make on the internet is your level of knowledge and commitment to make money. There is no way you can be able to make something on the internet if you're not committed enough and persevere.

Perseverance plays a very important role when it comes to making a lot of money on the internet. Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative businesses anyone can venture into and make some good money from and I have seen many people make a lot of money from it on monthly basis.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another good opportunity for anyone to capitalise on and make money on the internet. You just have to learn many things about it and you are probably good to go.

Rachael

Verified member
Inasmuch as, you are looking for ways to get rich through online business and investment, you need to be very cautious, this is because, there are many online platforms that have gone down the drain with the investment of people thereby, leaving them in a state of agony. There is obviously no one who does not know the need of making money but when we allow our greed to rule us, it becomes a great barrier. In making money or opting for any online investment, I would not say you should make proper findings because no one can be careful enough. Each passing day, these scammers are all out with different strategies looking for ways to exploit those who are ignorant of their money.

For me, it is best to invest by yourself in the sense that, you either learn a skill like; cryptocurrency or Forex trading as such, you do not have to give your money to a third-party to trade on your behalf. When you are able to know the strategies and technicalities involved in trading, you would have better chances and security over your money. Right now, there is no online company to be trusted because even if they operate for a year, there are chances of running with the funds

Kendy

Verified member
Making money through online investment might not be the most feasible way of maximizing your earning potentials, this is because, there are so many illegitimate sites online. Few months ago,there was an online site in which many Nigerians invested and after some months of operation they took to their heels and went into thin air. As it stands, no one knows their whereabouts and there have been no official statement. This has always been the norm that each given time, online investment always prove to be fake which is why it becomes very difficult for one to invest his or her hardearned money. For me, I think the best investment should be offline where you will deal in either buying stocks from reputable companies and banks or by becoming a shareholder, purchasing of real estate properties and building on them to rent it out for different activities, wherein return you get your profit. This is way more better because you have your funds secured and you know that there is an assurance you can control how you either make profit or you loose out. There is no 100% online investment that I can recommend right now because there is no guarantee.