Can one become rich through passive income?

SensationalEd

It is very possible to become rich through passive income. There are lot of ways to earn money through side hustling. In today's world people don't only sit and watch one of their business thrive! They go into various ones and watch themselves become rich overnight.
One of the ways of you could become rich through passive income is selling designs online, if you have a designing skill you could actually be making money by selling designs or designing for a particular company or brand.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Passive income is money you earn even when you're not actively working. The internet makes it possible to turn hobbies and passions into a living—either full-time or
There’s a lot of information floating around about how to make passive income, but the most successful earners on Fiverr have known a thing or two about earning passive income on that platform for quite some time.

Five ways to earn income online without being an internet expert. Earn money by starting a sock vending machine business, selling videos on stock photo websites, receiving credit card rewards, renting a room in your home, making crafts and selling them on EBAY.
The most lucrative passive income is from dividend stocks and bonds, if you're lucky enough to be able to retire on just your dividends.

They can be a high yield with low risk or a low yield with low risk. Some bond pay out for life or as long as you hold it like corporate bonds do.

The higher the yield, the higher the risk, but if you have that much money to invest in stock in your retirement fund then I wouldn't touch anything other than Dividend stocks and bonds.
I feel passive income is not that easy to achieve that's if there is any chance it will be a success.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is safe to say that all the people who are the wealthiest people in the world are passive income earners. these are the people that have invested in lucrative businesses over the years and today they are making a lot of money passively without actively doing anything because they have a lot of people working for them.

Let's take the owner of Facebook for example. Mark Zuckerberg probably make money every single second and of course he does not need to be very active everyday in order for that money to continue because he has a lot of people working for him.

He has reached a level where by he no longer works for money rather money works for him. Until you reach this kind of level then you are not yet wealthy.

Probably anyone can look for ways of creating passive income for themselves through investing in cryptocurrency or several offline businesses like blogging, affiliate marketing, having a YouTube channel and so many of them. You need to understand that nobody achieves this kind of success within a short period of time because it takes a lot of perseverance and patience and of course hardwork for that to be possible.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can become super rich with passive income, but you need to use the right program and follow the right method. A lot of people say blogging is one of the best passive income sources? I have been blogging for more than 2 years and I hardly make $100. Now, tell me, how can blogging be called the best passive income source when I can not even make $200 per month despite blogging for 2 years. It is true that you can generate passive income through blogging but blogging cannot make you rich.
Youtube is also called one of the best passive income sources. If you generate millions of views every month, you can surely earn a lot of money but in order to earn millions of views, you need to continue to publish good videos and when you are making a lot of videos, how can it be called passive income.
In my opinion, selling online is the best way to generate a lot of income and become super-rich. Look at Jeff Bezos, he started Amazon, an online shopping site, and became super rich. You can do the same to become rich, and the best part is selling online is completely passive.

radasko

yes you can make lot of money if you targeted the right offer or product and create good content ( blog video on youtube ) and get backlinks to your links.
but if you want to speed up the process you spend some money in paid ads and share your content on social media

Janetj

Well, there are many ways but the answer to your question depends on whether or not you choose the right projects to launch and put time and effort into growing the success level.