Can Anyone Become Rich?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have rich parents or if you inherit money and property from your relatives, you can become rich. However, if you are not born rich and if you don’t inherit wealth, can you become rich on your own?

If you look at the current billionaires and millionaires, you can see most people are self-made billionaires and millionaires. So, the truth is you can become rich on your own, but how likely is it to become rich on your own?

Four steps to becoming rich on your own

First of all, you need to be highly skilled and knowledgeable. You need education and training to become highly skilled. The skills and knowledge you have should be able to make you a lot of money.

Secondly, you should be able to save a large percentage of your income.

Thirdly, you should invest your savings in the market as well as start your own business.

Last but not least, you should also compound your profits. Compounding means not withdrawing your profits on investment and instead re-investing.

If you follow these four steps, you might be able to become rich in 10-15 years.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The short answer is no.

The long answer is that it's possible, but not easy.

Here's why:

First of all, you have to be willing to work hard. You have to put in the time and effort in order to become rich. It's not enough just to want it; you have to put in the hard work every day on your own. That might sound like a lot of work, but you can do it! If you want something bad enough, then you should be able to get it.

Secondly, you need to know what kind of person will help make your dreams come true. You cannot do it alone; if you're working hard at something, then someone else will eventually help out too. This could be a friend or family member who wants what you want too. Or maybe they'll even pay for some of their help! If there are others who are willing and able to help with your dream then they can be counted upon at some point down the line when things get tough or difficult."

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, this question is dicey I think, becoming rich is very much possible, first of all I think has to think about his mentality on certain things, you have to be willing to let go of your societal programming which says you have to get a job before you can earn, this is not easy, then depending on where you are on the financial ladder, you should start a scalable business, I always advise on starting an online business.

Have patience and do not listen to anybody that wants to tell you otherwise, only follow their advise if you are willing to trade places with them, getting rich is more of changing your mindset and rock solid determination, I have seen a lot of people that went from zero to hundred with just determination and grit, stop consuming stupid contents also from social media, if you can, minimize how you use it.