Can Anyone Become A Publisher On Zergnet?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Zergnet is one of those website where many different articles can be found. I have known Zergnet for a really long time. However, I do not know why Zergnet advertises various kinds of websites on their platforms. The articles on Zergnet are truly interesting and the quality of the content is also really high. Apparently it seems that Zergnet is actually owned by a media company called Static Media (also known as 7Hops Inc.). It is an American company. Zergnet has stated that it has partnered with many international media outlets such as MTV and AOL. I have read a few article and it seems that Zergnet is working with many popular sites such as The New York Post, New York Times, Mashed, Bravo TV, etc. However, I am not sure if anyone can start promoting their website on Zergnet. So, do you really think that Zergnet is a great platform where you can submit your unpopular site? Is it free to promote your site ion Zergnet? Can Anyone become a publisher on Zergnet?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the first time of hearing the name but I guess the procedures to become a member must have been written on the platform.