Can An Online Business Make You Rich?

AfriPeeps Official

Sure yes, online business can make you rich if you are serious about it. I have seen bloggers become very rich by just blogging. Also many people have become rich from crypto currency trading and that too is an online business. So you can see it's very possible to become rich through online business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most businesses can make anyone rich..... Irrespective of the place you are doing your business. Businesses are meant to be conducted and propagated well, if success is to be achieved. People are having their internet market place or shop these days, and I have seen a lot doing well with their business online. The major things needed for an online successful business, is to make sure you are into a good business, that creates value and then do adverts often and often to create awareness for your business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
How did Jeff Bezos became world's richest man? Amazon is not only the biggest online business but is it also one of the largest companies online and offline combined. Online business can make you really rich. Mark Zuckerberg is also an online entrepreneur, his company is one of the world's top 10 companies.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many content creators and freelancers that have been able to make great amount of wealth from completely online jobs. Most important thing is that you should find a skill that people are willing to pay money for it and be very good at it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Yes of course an online business can make one rich to the extent of even establishing another form of business from it. Well it depends on the kind of job you do online that will determine how much money you will be liable to make from it. Do you know that there are some tasks that could be done on the internet and they will make you millions of naira by the end of the month, the thing is just that you will be willing to also invest, just like every other thing one does to earn offline. As everyone knows that it requires money to make more money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very well, there are some online businesses that are capable of making you rich even beyond your imagination.

Skysaint

Verified member
One actually can earn a full time income online and possibly become rich through it. There are just too many ways of making money online that proves the possibility of being rich working online, there are a lot of people who are actually earning their full time income online maybe as a blogger, going into freelancing services or better still opening and online store. It just require you to learn a profitable skill that's in high demand online and perfect at it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It is possible to become rich working online or by having an online business. I was watching an interview in which the guest stated that he sold a single website for over a million dollars price. This is a lot of money for most people in any country. We ever have this amount in his or her bank account will be consider a rich person in his country.
Hmm this is amazing ,I think this mostly happens when the site the person is building is having more traffic daily or so and the owner could actually earn more money when he wish to sell it to another person ,there are really many favourable online business and they are vast

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to become rich working online or by having an online business. I was watching an interview in which the guest stated that he sold a single website for over a million dollars price. This is a lot of money for most people in any country. We ever have this amount in his or her bank account will be consider a rich person in his country.

Skysaint

Verified member
If cryptocurrency investment and trade is also part of online money making methods then my answer would be yes because many actually became rich just by trading and investing in cryptocurrency. But I am sure working online can yield one a full time income such that the person can take care of themselves very comfortably

ChewingGum

Yes it absolutely can make you Rich if only you have determintion for it and that you put your mind to iu

Jonaville

Obviously online business makes people rich, but poster you didn't specify what types of businesses. If they are PTP sites, then you should expect to earn something that can only get you by. But if we are talking about affiliate marketing, blogging and vlogging, definitely. But you still need to exert efforts before you can earn massively.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sure yes, online business can make you rich if you are serious about it. I have seen bloggers become very rich by just blogging. Also many people have become rich from crypto currency trading and that too is an online business. So you can see it's very possible to become rich through online business.
Definitely. seriousness is very important for anyone to succeed in business both online and offline business. The main reason a lot of people do not become rich from working online is lack of knowledge. I think it is very important that people should dedicate their time to learn the necessary things first before trying to make money.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yes, it certainly can make you rich.

There is basically no limit to the amount you can make online, in terms of money.

the realityz however is that it'll and must take a lot of hard work and commitment, and you must treat your online business like an offline job.
but for certain competition is climbing just like the offline business, so therefore be prepared to swim in a large sea filled with other fishes trying to beat you in the food chain, metaphorically speaking ?

ghunt

What I would like to add to this thread is, if we focus on becoming Rich, and not focus on the steps that we need to take in order to make a living first, then allowing the thoughts of being rich might just block our way of thinking of the important tasks that we need to use in order to get there first, and could prevent us from actually becoming rich. I feel it would be ideal to think outside of being rich and work hard to make more money and grow your income as much as you can from there on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, it certainly can make you rich.

There is basically no limit to the amount you can make online, in terms of money.

the realityz however is that it'll and must take a lot of hard work and commitment, and you must treat your online business like an offline job.
but for certain competition is climbing just like the offline business, so therefore be prepared to swim in a large sea filled with other fishes trying to beat you in the food chain, metaphorically speaking ?
When once it is a business it can make one rich whether online or offline. What one need is to get the intricacies involved in such a business to get it right. Know what the business entails do it well and make the profit daily. You would be rich in no time

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet business is capable of making someone rich in my country due to the exchange rate of the local currency to dollars. to become a millionaire in my country All You Need Is to generate $3000 from your online business and you are already a millionaire over here. Only few people earn up to that.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being rich is not the function of whether the business is offline or online. If the same energy is channeled to either of the platform, there is no way there won't be desired result. Besides, as we have passive income offline so we have passive income online. Paid to post websites can never make us rich but make us survive.

tray59

How did Jeff Bezos become the richest person on the earth? How did Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Page make so much money? Well, all of these people made money from online business Jeff Bezos has Amazon, the world's biggest online marketplace, Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook, the world's number one social media platform.
You are stressing yourself with the post you made,all this people you mention have made their money and there is money online one can become rich with online earning,what you should focus on now is how to build your own source of income online and be like them.
For me am into blogging so I business with adnetwork the most,I beleive that one can become rich through online work,we have forex trading affiliate marketing and lots more if more effort is put in place making it faster is easy