Which One Can Make A Person Rich Between Online And Offline Business?

Sikapa

Verified member
It is the aim of every individual to be rich and that is why we always work hard to get money. There are so many ways to make money and get rich either by online or offline depending on what the person choose. Some people prefer to work online while others prefer to make money offline depending on one's strength.

There are some people who combine all the two ways of making money and this also help them much. Making money online means you are doing all your revenues and selling your products either digital or shippings through online to customers. In this case, you use the internet to do all your things and get your source of income from online.

On the other hand is offline business which deals with making your revenue and sales physically or geographically to make money. This type of business mostly need stores or open places. These are all ways to make money and get rich but I can say one is better than the other. I'm not saying this with any proof but I'm just guessing. So let's all share our opinion here between online business and also offline business which one do you think can make a person rich faster?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Both online and offline businesses can actually make you rich but what really matters is your level of knowledge and understanding of how each of them works and the kind of business you are venturing into. There are several businesses you can venture into on the internet which is online and there are also several businesses you can venture offline and make a lot of money from them.

To make money online you must have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works and in several cases you may not actually make profit until after some months or years. There are a lot of people that started blogging or youtube channels so many years ago but they didn't make money after some years.

Personally, I would prefer working online because of the advantages that comes with it ranging from working at the comfort of your home and making money passively. It is quite easy to make money online passively than offline.

The truth is that anyone can become rich in any business venture but like i have said before, what really matters is your level of knowledge of how the particular business works. Sometimes, passion plays a role to how successful you can be in a particular business venture.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To actually be sincere and very truthful about this matter I am very sure that majority of you working in this forum will join me in unison to agree and Concur to the fact that making money online is absolutely lucrative and way more profitable than making money offline and a lot of online gigs and activities with you have done a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires . I know a couple of individuals that have turned into be billionaires and millionaires just by performing online activities and services .
The online gig known ascryptocurrency and forex investment and trading is actually one of the online activity that have indeed turned a lot of people who do billionaires and millionaires and a lot of people since the year 2016 I've been cashing out real cash and money via cryptocurrency and forex investment . Other online activities such as affiliate marketing and freelancing is actually another activity that's a lot of people indulge into the internal to make money online and sincere it is absolutely profitable and they have been an increasing number of affiliate marketers and finances in the internet this is possible because online money making is absolutely profitable and way more lucrative than offline business and jobs .

Ajebo25

Verified member
If you ask my opinion in this post I think many people have made money and turned into billionaires and millionaires just buy making money online if you choose to make money off line I don't think you will make most out of it because you we be thinking of getting customers and sometimes your business might have it down time and you might not get a profit from its offline business deal Suites profits on loss if you don't profit it is real that's you will Express in Los in your business there for I prefer walking online because online business doesn't deal with profits a lost unless you fall into a scam.

And it is very hard for someone who has spent a long time online to fall into scam because he or she would have become a professional in working online so he or she knows the tricks which scammers use to get money from their victims so he or she can avoid it.

So I prefer working online to working offline because it is easier was can just make money form the comfort of my couch and make thousands while offline business require me to work tirelessly before making money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is world's richest man. He made money from his offline business. It is tree that Musk co-created paypal (online business) and sold his equity to move into another project to make money offline but he made most of his money offline. Currently, Tesla stocks are valued at $1000 each and Tesla is an offline business. Jeff Bezos s world's second richest man (he was on the first spot once), even though Jeff Bezos is trying to make money through offline methods (for example, his space program), but the truth is he made his entire money through is online business Amazon. It is not important whether you have online business or offline business, or whether online business will make you rich or offline business will make you rich, what is important is what you are actually doing. Not everyone who has a business will become very rich. I have a few online businesses and I also co own a few offline businesses but I am far from calling myself rich person. My businesses are not at loss, I do receive profits regularly but I am yet to become rich through my business not all businesses will make you a rich person.

Flow-er

I belong to the school of taught that the offline business is the best because you will make more money in offline business. Because I have lots of experience on the offline businesses.

The offline businesses and the online business are both good. As a result, both offline and online business could make you reach. The one to choose will vary with individuals based on the experience that you have on both. Basically, the most important thing is the knowledge you have in that niche. If Mr A is makes $10 in day on his offline business and he also makes $2 in his online business . This man will choose the offline business as the best way to make money. If Mr B makes $10 on his online business ona day and he makes $2 in his offline business. This man will chose the online business as the best ways to make money. You could see from the illustrations that the business to choose depends on the experience and and the profit mads by them in the businesses
So , it tells you that none of the business is superior to one another. The superiority depends on the individual perception .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The one that makes you rich is the one which you make the most of the money from. Logically, it suggest that the one that you will choose will solely dependent on your experience in that areas.
People that have made lots of money from the offline business would say that they
will choose the offline business as opposed the online business. If you have made lots of money on online business, you will take the online business as the best and that is the major reasons why the offline and online business cannot be juxtaposed. For me , I will choose the online investments because it gives me enough time to think and make me work at my own pace. With the online business, I am the boss and I have lots opportunities online. The numbers of business that you could do online is very enormous and you will have the opportunity to invest on so many of them provided that you have enough capital to put on them. If you decided to invest on crypto , you will nee d lots of capital to invest on the risk free peer-to-peer transactions. This is the major reasons why one need to be very careful of the kind of investment to venture on.

Richee84

Both offline and online business are business that can make us rich in life if we do it diligently with the whole of our heart and with the help of God, there are a lots of offline business that can make us to become rich, the oil and gas sector is a very good offline business to make money from. Most people who invested in oil and gas sector are multi millionaire today, the oil and gas sector is a very lucrative sector to invest in.
Agriculture is another very good sector to invest in that can make us to become rich. Virtually everything we eat today is gotten from agriculture, agricultural products is always in high demand. Though the work use to be very difficult but with the help of modern farm equipment and mechanization it is very much easy now to do agriculture than before.
Hotel and leisure is another good business that make us rich if we have the money to invest in it.
Just the way we have many offline business that we can do to make us rich is the same way we have online business that we can do and become rich. Jeff Bezos is a very good example of people that make their riches online.

uforwealth

Verified member
There is no one ( online or offline)that can not make you rich as long as you can work hard, smartly and consistently.
However, if you work online, you are likely to make a collosal amount of
money faster than that of offline.

Take affiliate marketing for example.
If you are good at selling other people s products to make money, definitely you will certainly make money within a short period of time.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
They both strategies and ways can actually make an individual to be rich and wealthy . Majority of individuals today are so capable and running and controlling offline businesses and offline investments but on the other hand some people as well are very capable and contented in the managing , controlling , and facilitation of online businesses and online investments . But yet is very important that majority of people today who own and control online businesses today has the potential and the capability of becoming richer and wealthier faster and quicker than those who make money via offline businesses .

If we are caught in the situation of choosing whether to own an online business or an offline business , we must be quick to remember that technology and modernization is slowly and gradually taking over the business and financial world and so it is way more advisable and better to make money with the use of the internet via our technology gadgets like smartphones , and laptops , or desktop computers . Making money online is totally stress-free and most importantly very flexible this is because majority of the website and platforms that are considered to be legit totally does all the works for its members and users leaving its members and users with only a small portion of activity to do , but yet they get paid massively , reasonably , and positively .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Both offline and online business are capable of making you becoming a millionaire in your lifetime.

Both of them also have their own advantages and disadvantages. You just have to choose the one that go with your lifestyle and stick with it.

I know some people who have both online business as well as offline business. this gives them the opportunity to make money irrespective of what happened to any of the pieces. If the online business is not bringing in enough profit, offline business will do the job.

Even this set of people do not have one online business. They prefer to have multiple streams of income. they know that one source of income can be very disappointing when it is no longer coming.

This is my major aim. I want to earn full-time income online and channel the money to offline business in order to create multiple streams of income.

I choose online business because it is capable of running on autopilot while you make passive income. It also give you free time to do some other valuable things that will bring development.

I prefer online business because I am a closed person. I always don't want people to know what I am doing to make money for myself.