Can Sports Betting Make A Person Rich?

Sikapa

Verified member
I personally don't like betting on sports but I use to hears people saying one can win millions just by betting on sports. I don't know how true it is because I don't even watch football and other sports neither do I know how to bet. It was a rumour at our place that a man won thousands of dollars just by betting on soccer. I can't remember the actually amount of money they said he won but it was quite a huge amount of money.

Can this be possible to win this huge amount of money just by betting on soccer? Well I'm not doubting but I'm just asking if it can be. If this can be possible then I think one can also get rich through betting too. What do you think about this? Can betting make a person rich or it is just a fake rumour that they are trying to make so that many people engage in betting?

Last edited:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The truth is that sports betting can make a person rich, but the odds of actually getting to that point are slim. Of course, there are those who have managed to make it big in this field, but they are few and far between. Still, if you are interested in trying your hand at sports betting, then you need to know what it takes to be successful.

So how can sports betting make a person rich? If you're willing to put in the time and effort required to become a successful sports bettor, then you too could be on your way to becoming rich. There's no doubt that there is money to be made in this industry, but there's also no guarantee that you'll ever get rich off of it.

It's important for you to realize that even the best players lose sometimes. The reason for this is because they aren't playing their best games all of the time. They might have a bad day or two and find themselves on the losing side of a match. This isn't always the case though. Sometimes a player will have an excellent game, but just happens not to be playing very well when it comes time for them to place their bets.

You also have to consider how much money you're willing to spend on each

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, sports betting can make someone a millionaire but at the same time there is a high possibility that you can lose all your money in one day. I have actually been involved in sports betting and I can tell you that it is highly dependent on luck before you can be able to make something tangible from it.

Even though I have seen a lot of people that make good amount of money from sports betting but those kind of people are very disciplined and they have a very good working strategy. sometimes luck can be against you and you can lose all your money. I remember some time ago when I lost almost $100 in one day in sports betting and the whole thing looked like film to me.

If you want to venture into sports betting you must be very disciplined and at the same time you must be in control of yourself if not you might lose all your money because it is very addictive especially when you start winning. Even when you are losing, there is this mindset that you should continue playing that you would recover what you have lost but at the end of the day you will realise that you will lose a lot of money. The truth is that it is profitable to some people and it is not profitable to many others.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I absolutely do not believe that . Although majority of individuals today have become rich as a result of sports betting , but I 100% do not recommend or advise any individual to make money by betting on sports of any kind . Personally the way I look at sport betting is just a way to earn extra cash , and sport betting should only be indulged and practiced by an individual who already is fully aware that betting on sports is a 50/50 thing . That is you have a potential to lose and you have the potential to also win .

Majority of people have become broke by investing their hard-earned money on sports betting . Any business owner who have the habit of investing his business income and personal income on various sports betting website and platforms is should Surely be ready to be doomed . Sport betting is very addictive that is why it is being promoted by many individuals in the world today . If you want to indulge in sport betting you must understand that you have the potential to win and the potential to lose and in most cases you always looks because it is very hard to predict which team will lose and which team will win .

thewolfpreneur

I personally don't like betting on sports but I use to hears people saying one can win millions just by betting on sports. I don't know how true it is because I don't even watch football and other sports neither do I know how to bet. It was a rumour at our place that a man won thousands of dollars just by betting on soccer. I can't remember the actually amount of money they said he won but it was quite a huge amount of money.

Can this be possible to win this huge amount of money just by betting on soccer? Well I'm not doubting but I'm just asking if it can be. If this can be possible then I think one can also get rich through betting too. What do you think about this? Can betting make a person rich or it is just a fake rumour that they are trying to make so that many people engage in betting?
If you want to get rich, stay away from betting and lottery because they do more destruction than creation.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard successful stories where people have won a fortune on betting. So the answer would be YES , one can be filthy rich by sports betting. But how many actually succeed to that level is the real question. Maybe a handful. So, it's definitely not a guarantee that one would become rich by betting on sports. Many countries have legalised sports betting and many go for it in legal ways. In countries where it is not legalised, people still go for it in illegal way. They not only risk their money but also they have a fair chances of undergoing legal scrutiny if caught.
While there are stories of people getting rich by betting on sports, we also have stories where people have got addicted to it and lost everything that they had. So, it's actually a two way path and not sure what path your destiny will take you. So, one has to be fully aware of all the risk.
Sports betting like any gambling is a lot of risk. Though people put a lot of research and statistical analysis before they venture into ut, their success mostly depends on the luck and not much on the strategy. Most people do ut as fun or out of addiction

Richee84

Sport betting is a legalize form of business that can help us to earn a living from, though some people have different opinion towards sport betting. Some people see it as a legal way of earning income why other see it as a form of robbing peter to pay Paul, their religion and belief don't support them to engage in it. I have seen a lot of people who have become very rich through sport betting, some people have been very luck to hit jack pot and they became millionaire today. Sport better is a game of luck while it favour some people, it may not favour other people. There have also different scenario where sport bet has cripple the life of a man. Sport bet should only be play for leisure and should not be seen as a permanent work, the money that should be use for sport bet should only be our spare money. The problem with must people is that they are too greedy and want to make money very fast and that process they end up loosing their entire money to the betting company. For those that are very lucky in the betting game, they can become a millionaire by playing the bet.

Richee84

Sport betting is a legalize form of business that can help us to earn a living from, though some people have different opinion towards sport betting. Some people see it as a legal way of earning income why other see it as a form of robbing peter to pay Paul, their religion and belief don't support them to engage in it. I have seen a lot of people who have become very rich through sport betting, some people have been very luck to hit jack pot and they became millionaire today. Sport better is a game of luck while it favour some people, it may not favour other people. There have also different scenario where sport bet has cripple the life of a man. Sport bet should only be play for leisure and should not be seen as a permanent work, the money that should be use for sport bet should only be our spare money. The problem with must people is that they are too greedy and want to make money very fast and that process they end up loosing their entire money to the betting company. For those that are very lucky in the betting game, they can become a millionaire by playing the bet.

E

eldavis

Sports betting is not a stable source of income, so it cannot make you rich, then not to mention the fact that the whole process has to do with luck. The only way I can see a person getting rich from betting is if they are lucky enough to win big, then they invest it into other forks of business or Investments. I have friends who are into sports betting, I am yet to see anyone who has gotten rich from it.