The Thing That Can Bring A Rich Person Down.

Sikapa

Verified member
In this life, I have lived, I have trusted, I have loved, I have been betrayed but in all I have learn. It is not easy in life under this sun. Whole you try to climb top then thing will start weighing you down. I mean people try to pull you back when try to move forward.

There are some people that you can never bring then top, just don't waste your time to try bringing them up. Most people will never understand so let me break it down. The truth is you can never bring some people up if they themselves refuse to come up, no matter how good you think you are you can never bring them up if they refuse to come up. It doesn't matter how rich you are.

But trust me the opposite is not like that, bad person can bring rich man down no matter how rich the person is. All because in most case bad people are much more stronger and dangerous than good people.

So I always advice rich people to stay away from bad people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I clearly understand your point. This is because it is always easier to destroy than to build. It may take years to build a mansion but it takes just a day to destroy the building. That's why we need to becareful when we are on the top. It is easier to fall to the ground from the top.

How can a rich maintain his wealth? The aim of ever rich man is the ability to maintain his wealth and even transfer the wealth to his next generation. But most timez some of them fail to keep let alone transfer it. The reason is that they feel relax. When we get to the top. We are not made. We just start working. We need to work to keep the balance. Airplane doesn't stop working having reached the altitude.

Move away from many friends. People always come to you when you have much. They don't love you. They want you. They need things from you. Most people are in beneficial relationship with you. The moment they are tired of what they are getting or you are unable to supply what they want, they switch. That's why we don't need to make everybody our friends. We need to learn how to filter friends.

Next thing is never to reveal the total secret of our wealth. People will always bring you down when they know what you are made of. What is hidden cam nwbwr be stopped. So learn how to hustle in secret.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, there are some people no matter what you do, you can never bring them up because they themselves are not willing to achieve things in life.

If you are a rich man it is important you try much as possible to bring many people up because they can be of a very good help to you tomorrow. I once heard someone saying that the best investment you can make is to invest in people that means, if you are rich try as much as possible to bring many people up because they can never let you down.

Nothing lasts forever is what everyone must understand but if you make the right investment then there is nothing that can ever bring you down. someone who is rich should also try as much as possible to build wealth because there is a clear difference between wealth and riches.

If you have wealth you must have made a lot of investment that will probably help you tomorrow ranging from human capital development to investing your money in landed properties that would give you the chance to become rich forever. Investing in the right things at the right time is one of the weapons which wealthy people use to conquer all negativities that surround them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is an interesting story in our home country about how a millionaire died a homeless man. About 150 years ago, a political heavyweight had 17 sons and each of the sons received 170 million in local currency (about 1.42 million USD), however, one of the sons died a homeless man, he lost his entire property and money. If you don't believe in this story, I will share more recent news. During the peak, Enron was a 70 billion dollar company, each share traded for $90. In 2002 Fortune magazine ranked Enron as America's fifth-largest company but it took just 4 years for the company to collapse and file for bankruptcy. There is another biggest business failure. Blockbuster was once the world's biggest movie-rental company with 9000 stores worldwide and generating $6 billion annual revenue. That was in 2004. However, just 6 years later in 2010, the company filed for bankruptcy. There are reasons why these individuals and businesses became zero from heroes. In our first example, the man failed to understand the true value of saving money and limiting expenses. In the second example, Enron failed because of bad business policy and strategies, and also fraudulent activities. Blockbuster failed because it did not adapt to new changes.