Any business idea? nothing seems to work as planned

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It can be very frustrating when you feel like you have tried everything and nothing seems to be working out or haven't seen the the desired results. On the other hand, it is very good to remember that setbacks and challenges are a normal part of the journey to success and it should be approached as challenges.

In my opinion, when you face with obstacles, it's very essential to reflect on what you've tried so far. This becomes very necessary to identify any areas for improvement or adjustment as well

From my experience, I would advise that it is good to consider seeking the best advice or mentorship from the people that are more experienced and have been in similar the same situations.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
As far as I know, it is widely understood that taking a step back and also trying to evaluate your goals and priorities is necessary. Additionally, it is very necessary to acees weather the goals still aligned with your values and the aspirations. It is very good to adjusting your goals to suit your needs

It seems like focusing on building resilience and cultivating a positive mindset would be best practices and the way out. You might like to consider your abilities and also try to stay committed to your goals.