What Business Idea Can Be Successful in this Digital Age?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you have any ideas that you believe could be very appropriate for this digital age. Do you have any ideas that can be profitable? In my opinion, a food marketplace can be really interesting. There are not many competitors in the market (in my home country. I think creating a marketplace where registered users can buy and sell food could be a great idea. There are plenty of ecommerce platforms where you can sell products and services, however, in my place there is a dearth of marketplace specifically built for food. The marketplace would allow you to buy food straight from the seller and sell your own food to buyers. It could make things cheaper for buyers and help sellers earn more money.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Every business can be successful, the most important thing is to start and keep on going, let's say you start a business and it fail, most people stop there and start giving excuses, looking for an out, what most people call a failure is just a set back, there's a reason for that, a business can't fail just like that, cause and effect baby.

Your work as an entrepreneur is to figure things out, tweak stuff, make some changes, launch again, talk to users and over time you'll figure it out, starting a business today is as hard as starting a business 100 years back.