Which online business has made more people rich?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Online businesses abound in our world today, and Many people are actively involved in them, either full time or part time in order to boost their earning streams, some it is a kind of side hustle that they involve in so that they do not have to rely solely on the government to Carter for them, as we all know that there could be disappointment with government work.

With the experience you have had so far with Earning money online, which online business has made more people to make money?
For me, it is domain flipping business. I got to know about it sometimes last year when I was looking for ways of making money online. It involves buying domain names and selling to end users who may need it.
If you go to this forum(www.namepros.com) that is dedicated for people in this business, you would be surprised at how people make cool money online.
For me it is the online business that has helped more people to become rich, how about you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that online platforms has produced more of rich people. There are many platoforms that have made people rich online. However it will be more difficult to just decide the best online platoform capabling of making one rich. I do always believe that it is not the nature of the website but the nature of the user.

I could remember when most people started rushing into crypto in 2020 after cryptocurrency experienced so much increment as a result of the alleged coronavirus pandemic. But unfortunately, many could not achieve ad much as the earlier crypto enthusiasts.

This doesn't happen to crypto alone as most online scheme favors the earlier arrival. Forex was so hyped some years back but I am sure the newbies or the late partakers of crypto will always struggle to make meaning out of forex these days maybe as a result of influx as s result of more people running into the program.

I won't be surprised when flipping of domain too become so watery. I do think the only way we can do to make money online is to make sure that we focus on the right channel and apply all the strategies we can think of to make money off the website.

Ajebo25

Verified member
You can also earn money from posting or writing contents online the internet has really helped writers by paying them for writing unique contents there are several apps that pays for writing like opera news hub which pays per 1000 views their rules are very strict so I don't think someone can really make something out of it.

Secondly is scooper news which also pay for views but their rules seems fair that that of opera news hub you can also earn money for writing on other sites like trendri and bizdustry which also pays members for writing unique contents on trendri after registration you will have to make 30 posts to be verified to earn you earn (20 threads, 10posts) to be activated to earn, trendri is one of the best ways to warn from writing contents you get paid to your binace or bank account but beware of posting plagiarized contents as it may lead to credit deduction or getting banned the admin of trendri is hood too as he is very consistent, straight forward and reliable trendri is the only platform I've tried from the ones I have mentioned an I urge every body to try it too.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most of the intentions of online hustlers today apart from students and college goers how to be able to invest their hard-earned money from online investments so as to make it big thereby being rich and wealthy as a result of their careful investments made online . Talking about one of the investment that has turn people into billionaires and millionaires today , one of the investment are usually comes to mind is cryptocurrency and forex trading investments . although cryptocurrency and forex trading investment is considered to be hard and cumbersome by majority of individuals today but trust me this investment has done majority of people into billionaires and millionaires . It is often true that nothing goes for nothing , and so in order to make money through cryptocurrency and forex trading you have to acquire knowledge so as to be able to effectively , accurately , and correctly predict the forex and cryptocurrency market so as to know when to buy and sell thereby making profit and and not losses .

There are various online and offline tutorial schools that you can become a member so as to be given the knowledge on how to make money through cryptocurrency and forex trading . The YouTube app of platform has a lot of content creatorson areas of cryptocurrency and forex trading , showing you how to recognise a good marketing signal .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across a lot of businesses that made people a lot of money on the internet and some of them, I have proper knowledge of them and some I didn't bother to learn them well because I was not really interested.

Some of the best businesses on the internet that I know that have made a lot of people millions and thousands of dollars on the internet are;

Cryptocurrency: Cryptocurrency has really made people millions of Dollars over the past years especially those who have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. imagine people that bought a cryptocurrency like Shiba Inu in 2020 by now most of them would have been millionaires and this can only be possible by having proper knowledge of cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency trading has a lot of potentials to make anyone a whole lot of money provided that he or she put the right things in place.

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is getting popular on daily basis and the reason is because of how lucrative it is. I have seen many people that made a lot of money from affiliate marketing. A lot of them have volunteered to teach me the basics. Affiliate marketing is not really is much easy because it requires a lot of knowledge.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is about the business type but dedicated the owners have been. The fact is that anyone can be rich from any kind of music done both online or offline but you need to put in efforts. This is why a trending business that many people engage might not work for some no matter how they try to copy others.

But for online I think the two business model that I see make people rich is blogging and vlogging. if you have the needed traffic to go with then you are bound to make money. I once read about a popular Nigerian blogger net worth just from owning a blog and I couldn't believe it but the figures were true as she outlined how she makes her money

So the deal is to go for the business that you can be consistent with abd can enjoy doing and work on it for a long time. consistency is key when it comes to succeeding with all the business that you ever think of doing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is now such a famous profession that it is now really hard to deny the possibility of making money online. There are many different kinds of businesses out there that are so much profitable. I think that people have made the most money with the following businesses and online activities:-

Cryptocurrency Trading

Cryptocurrency trading is considered as one of the most lucrative way of making money. The value of Bitcoin has surged a lot since its invention in the year 2009 and even now many people anticipate that the value will surge even more. So, cryptocurrency trading is considered as one of the best businesses.

Online Stores

Since Internet is being used by so many people, I think that the business of selling things online is also one of the greatest businesses out there. After the success of many big online stores such as Amazon and Ebay, many people started their own online store and make a good amount of money.

Blogging

Blogging is not a business literally, but I still included it because anything that generates cash for you could be business. Blogging has also made many people rich. Of course it is not that easy to make money by creating a blog, but if you are determined and diligent, then you can generate passive income through blogging.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Domain name business is one of the biggest business online. As there are some domain names that worth more than $100,000.
I remembered many years ago that the domain name 'look.com' was sold. The domain name was sold around $2 millions plus.
Can you imagine how an ordinary domain name that as registered with just $10 be sold for that high amount of dollars. That is because the name is unique and the company that bought it needed the be so badly that they bought it with that huge amount of money.
Another business that I know has made lots of people to be rich are Affiliate marketing and forex trading. This are two lucrative business but will require knowledge to start with any of the two.
I have tried Affiliate tried many times but I have been successful with it. But forex trade has been easy for me and I have been making some profit trading forex and cryptocurrency.
There are many other business online that has made some other people rich like blogging, importation business and more. But all this requires lots of traffic to make enough sales. A blogger will need lots of traffic to his blog for him to have views and clicks on the ads he shows on his website.

Rachael

Verified member
This topic is indeed debatable. I do not know the exact online business that has made people richer because it all depends on the individual, the quality of time, the strategies and techniques that would decide which is more profitable. Before this time, it was cryptocurrency trading that was the highlight of the day but recently, affiliate marketing is taking the turn but this is mostly productive for hose in developed country. This affiliate marketing has been used to scam a lot of people who do not really have an experience, in that, scammers have used this opportunity that affiliate marketing has proven to be profitable in extorting money from individuals.

The next game changer online is the freelancing section; this has brought a lot of opportunities for both skilled and average skilled workers to have a source or means of income. It has offered means through; social media advertising, content, translation, article writing, editing. Going down to cryptocurrency trading, it has been the most pronounced way of making online which has its own disadvantage as well and has also made a lot of people become millionaires. Forex trading is also a feasible way of making money which has made people rich but it demands high technicality.

E

eldavis

When it comes to online business that has made people rich, I think affiliate marketing and forex trading should be amongst the top 5. I know alot of persons who has made it from forex trading, as at last year, I came in contact with some young traders, these people are making hundreds of dollars on a daily basis just from forex trading. Affiliate marketing on the other hand, it's becoming one of the most popular ways to make money this year.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that they are a lot of ways in which somebody can be able to make money by it online or offline and if you want to check the businesses that have made more people reach then you can be able to do so simply by observing the top richest people in the world .

1. Technology . There is absolutely no doubt that modern technology has designed the highest number of millionaires that we are having and you can be able to take it from examples . The top people in the world right now including Elon musk, Jeff bezos who is the owner of Amazon, Mark Zuckerberg who is the owner of Facebook and Bill gates who is owner of Microsoft all had backgrounds that had to do with technology .

2. Real estate . A good number of people have been able to make their fortunes from designing and selling of real estate properties or making of rental properties to other people . This usually takes time but then it's usually returns a Very huge amount of money .

3. Oil. Very good number of the richest people in the world have made their money through petroleum and petroleum products and a very little others on renewable energy.

SensationalEd

Talking of online businesses, there are alot of online businesses that has made alot of people richer day by day
Let's look at cryptocurrency, this alone can make one very rich even in a day.
How about freelancing.. it pays alot
There are so many of online businesses that make one rich only if you're determined.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are lots of opportunities online, but I'm trying my best to focus on few options and learning them better. At the moment, I want to focus mainly on two in-demand skill and money making strategies. Which are:
  • Domain business/ web design,
  • Crypto trading.
I've been with crypto for some time, I've gained some basic knowledge which is helping me to grow gradually, I believe with time it will grow more and help me to maximize profit with the strategies I am working on. Web design and domain buying and selling are
tremendous options to utilize on and maximize profit too in the long run.

Flow-er

The online business is the putting your money on online investments. Many have gained access to the online money making venture through the search engine. I was able to get some of the ways to make Good money online by typing a query on the search engine box and i was marvelled by the number of answers crawling to me. I typed "ways to make money online " in the box of the search engine and i was directed to a YouTube channel that discussed how to make money via affiliate marketing. We should not move away from the truth, affiliate marketing as made many people rich working profusely online. Most of the affiliate marketer's pocket grows fat with 6 figures coming in regularly. The major setback is that most of the best affiliate programs are selective of countries. Most of the countries chased away are from Africa and that made us handicapped, we could make much money in affiliate marketing because we settled for less. The most amazing thing about this type of money making opportunity is that you don't have to buy the product that you are promoting. Just pick any product that suits you, copy the affiliate link, and start promoting it.

Suba

Staff member
In general, online business entrepreneurs who become rich don't just have one business, after one business they succeed they will quickly open another business. I think many rich entrepreneurs have started a marketplace (not an online store). or you can also set up an e-wallet for local payments in your country, (such as Alipay). I think there are many other types of businesses that can make you rich, forex traders, stocks, crypto, also investing.