Olive Oil Protects the Skin from Sunlight

raaman

Valued Contributor
In the summer, one of the biggest problems directly related to not only our appearance, but also our health is sun protection. The solution to this problem is found in different creams or oils which are a good alternative.

But besides these there are even more natural and useful solutions, such as foods. Depending on their composition and the values they possess, there are some foods whose consumption protect us from harmful UV rays.

Thanks to vitamin E and polyphenols daily consumption of olive oil can protect the skin. Numerous studies have shown that vitamin E can reduce the effects of oxidative stress and reduce the effects of harmful UV radiation. Therefore, always add a spoonful of olive oil to salads or vegetables cooked during the summer.

Olive oil is a very good vitamins e to to protect our skin especially dry skin during summer and also to massage our breast after breastfeeding to make breast firm again, they are also using it in the hospital for our tummy in the hospital to cheak the heart beat of the baby

I don't really know how or leave her is going to be on the skin when we rub it in the body but some early cream are always so uncomfortable especially when you are using it for a very long time, instead of me to used oil i rather use sunglasses and a sun hat, over here when there is a hot sunny day that is what I use and this always helps. Some people here also can prefer to use umbrella , sometimes it is not even advisable to step out on a hot sunny day to avoid sunburn and skin irritation.