Olive Oil benefits for the Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
The inclusion of olive oil in the diet is good for health. Olive oil contains flavonoids squalene, and polyphenols as antioxidants that protect against free radicals that destroy cells in the body. It is beneficial for dry skin in winter and summer.

It is used to get rid of dandruff. It helps in removing wrinkles on the skin. This oil can be used for every organ of the body. Incorporating this oil in the diet can help control diseases like high blood pressure and cancer.

Consuming olive oil mixed in the diet increases the strength of the heart and reduces the chances of having a heart attack. Consumption of olive oil increases blood circulation. In short, olive oil has positive benefits for the health.

I consider olive oil to be fat and I don't know how this fat interact with the body .it's might be healthy for the body as you have just said ,I do understand that olive oil can be used to remove excessive ear wax from the ears to avoid blockkage. There are a Iot of other advantage like you mentioned out there, some we don't know.