Not having money, makes you anxious of your needs and wants.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is anything that we know about an individual that is rich and wealthy it is probably the fact that he or she doesn't feel anxious satisfying his or her needs and wants . A rich and wealthy individual never feels anxious to satisfy his need and want possibly because he or she really have the financial assets to do so and so there is no cause of being anxious . But on the other hand an individual who possibly earns minimum income or who possibly doesn't make money at all , there by consider to be broke , bankrupt , and poor will always feel anxious about satisfying his needs and once this is probably due to the fact that he or she doesn't have enough capital or enough financial assets to do so .

That is basically the reason why we need to make money . Understanding the reason ability and the beneficiaries that money gives to a particular individual absolutely motivates and build that spirit in us to absolutely make money despite what . I have always emphasized how money is considered to be a very important and valuable tool that every individual must endeavour to have possibly to some extent that he is able to satisfy his needs and wants probably some of them .

Rachael

Verified member
I agree with you. Whenever I'm in a state where there is no money, it makes me feel so discomforted and with this, depression sets in. It becomes so hard when you have to provide for basically all your needs and coupled with the fact that, there are no good or well-paying jobs in the country. It poses a challenge to one's mental state. Each day, it is my duty to source for ways to make money while still making do with the available one because there is no one to borrow from and in fact, loaning of money would only make one end up incurring debts. Money is really good and whoever denies the usefulness of money is living in self-denial.

Again, there is no need to be so worried because I have come to realize that worries does not solve a single problem, rather it adds more injury. The best thing to do is, look for a plan and work towards it to your best capacity. The mind is a working tool, and if it becomes overstressed, it might lead to something which would not end well. These days, I do not let myself get worried over things beyond my power.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My philosophy is a line from my favorite Nigerian rapper, he says " brokeness is a torment". He doesn't make any mistake saying this. When we are broke, that's when I discover that there are many things to buy. Most time, when I am bouyant, I may not even remember to buy some stuffs. Just wait and let me broke and see how those responsibilities will be piling up.

But will the rich be anxious or even be worried that the responsibilities pile up? Hell no!. I am only anxious and worried just because I am not bouyant at that moment. That's why like the poster advised in the second paragraph, we need to find a way of making money.

I could remember a novel that I read where the protagonist started misbehaving, he didn't comb, eat, change his clothes neither could he take his bath or eben talk to his wife. People started calling him a madan. Parents started taking him to pastors, wife took him to alfas, friends took him to her herbalists.

It was when their effort was becoming futile that he voiced out that he's only poor and he didn't know how to pay the piling up debt.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with everything you mention in your interesting thread. Undoubtedly, money is very important in life. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. When you have money, you can plan your life and make dreams for the future. This is wonderful!

However, if you do not have enough money or if you are broke, this is very stressful. Money definitely offers financial freedom and independence. Furthermore, it makes your life easier and you do not have to worry about anything. You can buy whatever you need for yourself, your family and friends. I believe that money is very significant in life and you must be careful with it. I mean that you must not spend it carelessly but save some money for the future because life is very unpredictable, especially nowadays.

Of course, you must always have in mind that although money is important, it does not always bring happiness or solves all your problems. I have heard that there are a lot of rich people around the world that are not happy. This is because there are some other things in life that are far more important in life than money like love, peace and health.

blessingc

Lack of money is never a good thing, it comes with alot of stress emotionally, mentally and physically. Money is too essential to not have it, it can get us our basic needs and our wants as much as we desire.

Money is a common source of stress, when you don't have money, you can never be sound, I don't mean being rich, I mean having at least a little that can provide you your basic needs. Many have gone into depression because of not having money, many have died in the process of finding money, some have gone into what they shouldn't have involved themselves because they desperately are in need of money..

I watched a life video of how the need for money got a lady who was a clothes seller to pick up her phone to call her mum and tell her that she was stupid because she was told to do so, that she will be given just 20k. At first she was very reluctant and thought it bad but for money she changed her mind. Lack of money make people think wrongly and do things they won't have done if they had money to cater for their needs.

funmi

Verified member
I think this feeling of being anxious when someone is broke is psychological. It is a normal phenomenon for me in particular. In fact, I do feel somehow sick when am broke and there is no hope for me as to where and when the money is coming.
When you do not have money truly makes you to be anxious of things that you need to buy indeed. You may be thinking of what can you really do without having money on you. And when you have money, even when you have not really got those things that you needed, you may not be anxious at all. So, I believe that feeling is normal.

E

eldavis

I do not quit agree with this fact, there are so many reasons one might feel anxious, money might be one of them but it's certainly not the only reason. Even the rich and powerful do get anxious. Let's take most politicians for example, they say power corrupts. Once most of them have gotten a little taste of power, they tend tend to try everything within thier ability to retain that power, most of them get anxious of loosing the little power and influence they have.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized in some of my thread and comment posted earlier that I'm individual not having the ability to make money simply means that he or she choose to remain broke and poor and to be very sincere being broke and poor is totally and uneasy and critical situation that every individual must endeavour never to fall into because when you are broke and poor you do not have the ability to satisfy your needs and wants . I totally concur with you on the part where you made mention that money in deep is a very valuable and important tool that every individual must endeavour to have .

It is totally insane to see that majority of people today feel that making money is total waste of time well it is understandable why some of them have this mindset toward the act of making money it could be possibly because they do not have trending ways and strategies of making money and possibly they may be following the old and stressful ways of making money . The internet has really made it easy for each and everyone of us to actually make money the easiest and the simplest ways and strategies .

Ajebo25

Verified member
Yeah bro I agree with so you said I usually no seas that's when I don't have money I think to say no module to the fact that I don't have money my friends laugh at me and I really feel unhappy a jolly feel uncomfortable and I think of the things which I need money to buy what I noticed that when I eventually get the money I don't usually use it to buy what I needed when I didn't have the money into is just between

money before I will be thinking of the needs and wants which I will want. Money makes the world goes round and we must make sure we spend the money well in order for me to become not just the way we were before we got the money there are many instances when people who get rich forget that they were once for and doesn't help the needy this is very wrong you should use your money to help the needy and people who wants it build houses for the motherless babies home make sure you feed the people who doesn't have food and also do other things which are needed don't spend your money lavishly on drinks and alcoholic plan your time well

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I can totally relate to this , because just few weeks back I was totally in this situation. but I'm glad that I was able to sort this out in no time. it can be really depressing when you know that a bill or expenses that you need to urgently make a payment but no affordability of money at that time. Especially if you are the shy type and you begin to wonder how you would cope if you would need to under go this time and time again. Having money is really important because you can't do much without money.

Negative energies would always crop in whenever you don't have money but you have needs and wants to cater for. You need to look for ways to make money. This is why I try to make money everyday now. The truth is that some expenses crop up daily and it becomes even worse if you have a family with children. You would need to cater for them and that's no mean feat.

Like In my country now it isn't easy at all for the masses. inflation have taken over and the price of things have gone off the roof. it isn't easy at all.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Omo , this life is so complicated and in most cases when you do not have those money , you may not even be thinking of buying so many things but immediately you start having money they need and the demands to buy so many things will come into reality and these are the things I do not always understand. Could it possibly means that having enough money indicate that we must definitely buy a lot of things ?

The reason why I am asking this question is because if you were making $100 on monthly basis, you will be able to manage this hundred dollars perfectly to take you till the next month and if possible you still have some saving but immediately you start earning up to 500 US dollars , you will come to realize that $200 hardly take you through out the whole month and in most cases you may even spend the whole $500 on monthly basis without even having a saving .

Well I don't really know how most of these things really works, but what I understand is that when you do not have money you won't even be looking for opportunities to buy more things.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
This is a common problem for most of us. We all want to live life the way we want. We want to buy everything that we need and want but we don't have enough money to do so.

We all have our own reasons for why we cannot afford certain things, but the fact remains that not having money sucks!

It's true that you can still live a happy life without money, but it's also true that money can make your life much better.

Here are some ways to cope with not having enough money:

1) Stop comparing yourself with others - It's easy to feel jealous of other people when they seem to have everything that you want and more! Stop comparing yourself with others because this will only bring negativity into your life.

2) Accept the situation - Accepting the fact that you don't have enough money may seem like an impossible task, but it's easier than you think. You just need to stop thinking about how much better your life could be if you had more money and instead focus on what makes you happy now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even a growing child who doesn't have money to buy snacks will feel sad, because his or her need couldn't be satisfied. We need money in our life to feel good, and increase lifespan. Anyone who isn't having adequate funds will fall in thinking, and we know the significant effect of thinking in our human life. So, we need money to solve our needs to stay happy all day. People are working so hard online and offline trying to make money to fend for their needs, if you fail to work, you wouldn't achieve your aim. Those who are lazy are the ones who go broke, because they don't have plans, and they aren't working hard to make steady income for themselves.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that being broke causes so much anxiety when it comes to affording most of your needs and wants. This is because you often don't get enough money to satisfy all of those expenses. That is one very good reason why you need to work hard so as to have enough money.

Sometimes that anxiety becomes too much that you fail to work hard and earn enough money. So you need to learn to control that anxiety while working. Being contented and satisfied with what you have right now is the best way to control anxiety. You just need to know your limits and live within it.

A person who is working hard for more wealth, should know how to spend wisely. You need to only buy what you can afford right now. Even if you earn so much money sometimes, you should prioritize on investing it rather than spending the whole of it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is not easy , nobody is interested to be poor and not being able to provide whatever you need for yourself could make you anxious . You are just struggling to feed yourself , you will be anxious of how you will take care of yourself if there is need an emergency medical attention.

That is why I always try to encourage people to work hard as much as they can because being financially free is just like you breaking away from sadness . I cannot just imagine a situation that I can't even provide a single thing for myself and all the money I am earning on daily basis are just for feeding and not even a single one will remain for saving purposes.

I am just trying to be financially free so I won't anxious on how to get money money for a medical Bill and so on . . This is definitely not a funny experience.