Can you make money offli. , despite having a stable onli. hustle.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Inappropriate Thread Title
There are so many reasons why an individual may still continue to maintain his or her offline job and business even if the money in which he or she is paid or compensated with from his or her online hustle exceeds his or her salary amount and profit he or she gets to be paid in his or her job or make in his or her business. A good example of a reason could be that the individual is fully aware that online means of making money is not granted to stay forever but it is best to make money via physical means so that he or she can be sure of future expectation of income and day-to-day profits. The above reason is absolutely true, because we cannot be hundred percent sure that the website or platform in which we make money on today can last the test of time even if they end up paying us reasonable and comfortable amount of money today, hence we shouldn't be today-conscious alone but rather be future conscious.

Online strategies of making money online can totally be stress-free and less time-consuming and somehow it may even involved and individual to stay at his or her home, thereby carrying out simple and uncomplicated activities and yet get paid comfortably and reasonably for it. Although that sounds interesting but not everyone are used to that simple and stress-free life, many people love the hard work and industriousness involved in making money offline, which involves either by establishing a business or owning a regular or usual nine-to-five job, that might sound insane but also effective rewarding.

It is actually true that majority of people do not see themselves closing or shutting down their offline business or leaving their regular nine-to-five jobs in order to focus on their online hustle full time. Making money online is absolutely very interesting but the truth is that majority of online ways of making money and not guaranteed to last the test of time and even if you come to know a particular online website or platform that pays you reasonably and comfortably more than the amount of money you get paid or make from your business or from your regular nine-to-five job there is absolutely every possibility that such website may not last the test of time and sooner or later such website may get exited from the internet.

To avoid remorse and the feeling of regret it is best to maintain your offline business or job, even if you seems to be paid comfortably and reasonably via your online hustle income stream.

It all depends on the individual, if you have an offline job and you want to continue with it then and if it is not interfering with what you do then I actually keeping up with it, motivation plays a vital role in decisions like this, some people are actually more inclined to work online while some prefer offline, I think to each his own, and wherever your passion lies that is where you will spend your time on.

So, actually there is no any comparison, the only sane thing to do is to focus on the one that gives you the most revenue which I actually assume is actually common sense.

Building a business is generally not easy so, sticking with one endeavor is religiously preached, this can help in making easy choices and also has a lot of upside, instead of running both an offline and online business why not stick to one and run with it.

Being able to maintain two aspects of making money viz online and offline depends a lot on you and the type of jobs.

Personally, there was a time when I was doing that. I had both an online and offline job and I can tell you that keeping up with both was not real easy for me. It incurred a lot of stress and at times I was not able to efficiently do that. Sincerely speaking and to he frank, managing both an offline and online job at a very basic stage is not easy.

But there are some levels you will reach whereby you work less earning much. At that point, it will be easier for you to manage an online and an offline work.
If for example you have a new business, you will have to put in much effort at first. But as time goes by and it grows, you may just get employees who will relieve you of physical stress lessening the task on you and making it easy for you to manage a lot of things.

it doesn't matter with the ways one will have a stable income whether online or offline you can still have your side hustle. There have never been a limit to be number of income sources that one can have in fact the more you have the better for you because it will help you have more money so having a stable income online doesn't stop anybody but even having a stable one online with the era that we are in is good.

They are different avenues by which money can be made it can be online or offline it is all good to help one have the amount of money to cater for demanding financial life or better still have money to saves as emergency funds or just money one can save. You are same, the bottom line is that different sources of money should be practise by everyone that needs financial freedom.

It is totally very necessary for an individual to not have only one source of income and that is why I imagine with your people despite having a stable business or a stable job or career they also see the need to have an online hustle in which they could be getting him money from time to time in order to cater for their needs and wants especially when they have not made reasonable amount of profit in their business or maybe when they have not been paid their salaries or wages in their respective jobs or career. It can totally be stressful to have an online hustle and also a job or business but with the right time and with the right scheduling you could be able to devote time for your online hustle and also for your business or job.

Example an individual like me who also have a job and have an online hustle, one of the ways I devote time is by carrying out of my job or career activities in the daytime and carry out my online hustle with the use of my laptop device mostly at night.