Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

nicesurf

Ian a bee member to this forum and hope we can share ideas here on how to make money online and all related issues. thanjs

boricua512012

Hi! My name is José and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm a retired teacher and now I want to become affiliate marketing seller. I want to learn be I am new in making money online. Need your help. Thank you and have a nice day or night. Bye...

Hello, Miguel here, id like to share and enjoy my time here with you guys. sharing and understanding new ideas along with getting creative and testing out new methods. just wanted to say admins here are awesome and id like to pick a few brains as well dish out a few of my own ideas. look forward to reading your post, thank you.

B

bridgetteklutsesedem@gmai

Hi,in my country Ghana as a youth who's trying to make a living with no connection, it's very difficult. Especially when you are a beginner with no skill. Or haven't been to tertiary. I'm here to learn new ways of making money. My name is Bridgette

D

Dunamis2cor5

Hi Everyone,

I' m Mark !! I spend my days providing IT support to a wide variety of people at my university. I’m happy to be here , helping new coders get over the bumps and on their way to their coding adventures!

rollylola

Hi all,
My name is Amber, I am new hereon this forum. I love to learn something new and love what other people are doing so its a good learning experience for me.

Support_you

Hi am new member thanks for accepting me to this amazing forum to share my experience tk others am good in affiliate marketing Cpa marketing Web design app developing and much much more and I came here in order to help my brothers and sisters
Thanks a lot

E

earnmoneyonlinee

Hi there! It's me Sagar. Want to make some bucks online.

S

Softy20

Bonjour je suis camerounais et nouveau membre dans ce forum. Je suis Vincent, Je voudrais élargir mes connaissances, lire quelques informations et partager aussi et surtout participer aux fils de discussion du forum de la meilleure façon possible, en particulier dans le domaine des affaires de forum où je peux contribuer et apprendre. Dans l'attente de la meilleure conversation pleine d'informations dans ce forum.
Merci

Juxtapos

I am justice a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of make money online where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you