Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

dkavinda98

Hello !
I am supun a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge and share some information every one.
Good Day !

princely24

Hello to everyone, am new to this forum.Am a secondary school graduate who is interested in making money online, I love this forum because it the best in sharing ideas/views on how to make money online,am pleased to join this forum and I will be sharing my ideas to everyone on how to make more money online by generating HUGE AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC to your website or product and that means HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

Godarise

Thanks for approving my registration, I am an affiliate marketer with many years experience.
I am here to learn more from like minds. I hope to contribute meaningfully in the best possible ways
I can

HAITZ

hello, i am HAITZ and i m from Romania, i'm here because of quarantine time again and i want some ideas to make passive money or solve surveys or something, if you know something please give me a PM, thank you, have a good day

L

lucian20

Hey there!
I am a student, and I live in Romania

E

Elle2020

Hello everyone,
I'm new here and I'm from Bangkok. Hope I can learn a lot from this site. Thank you.
Have a nice day!

C

chriskaira

Hi
I am Chris a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thanks

jd9ice

Good Day!
I am Jude a new member of this forum. i am African country NIGERIA, I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can.
Thank you.

B

boricua571963

Hi! My name is José and I am from Puerto Rico . My interest here is to become an affiliate marketing in sold products and have an income to succeed in my life. I was a teacher, but now retired