Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Juxtapos

I am justice a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of affiliate marketing business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

S

Shira1

Good Day!
I am Shira a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share some information from my side. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

R

rajputusman123

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
welcome my freind

Gomaxime

Je suis joey un nouveau membre de ce forum. Je voudrais élargir mes connaissances, lire quelques informations et partager aussi et surtout participer aux fils de discussion du forum de la meilleure façon possible, en particulier dans le domaine des affaires de forum où je peux contribuer et apprendre. Dans l'attente de la meilleure conversation pleine d'informations dans ce forum.

tibraa

My name is Tibraa, and I’m a career writer. My job is to provide job seekers with expert advice on career-related topics. I read a lot and consult recruiting professionals so you don’t have to. I show you how to hack the recruitment process, create a job-winning resume, ace the job interview, and... introduce yourself, among others.

Ternno

Hello Friends,
My name is Sam, I was born in 1990, I graduated from university with a degree in construction, and I am currently working and doing business in the Internet world.
For about 5 years now, my main activity has been educating people to earn money online through mobile |Youtube| , and I recently launched my own online store |Ternnoshop|

R

Rakesh7707

Thnaks mate for welcoming here, Yes I will share some ideas as long as it will be useful for the member and like wise I am looking forward to learn from the existing members as well. Since most of us or All of us are looking forward to manage our own expenses and reaching all that financial freedom we are looking for .thank you again ..

T

Tejasinha..21

Hello Bro

Iam also affiliater i have earned 75% commision on the one sale, Do you want earn money with 75% whole commision,
Massage me on this number +919098665230 only whatsapp and I give more details.
My name is Kumar Sharma. Accredited Consultant, Entrepreneur, Freelancer, Blogger, Affiliator, and YouTuber in India

D

Deleted member 20026

D

Deleted member 20026

Hi, everyone I am so glad to take part with you.
I am an affiliate marketer, very shine to promote and share my products.
So let's do it together without ?

D

Deleted member 20026

FREE TRAINING: HIW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Hi.... , I wish you are well.

As per your request, here is a strategy to make money online with no prior experience, or teach skills.

Now, it's up to you to choose which of them will comfortable for your need, and satisfaction.

MoneyMil

Hello my names Andy, I'm here to try to help everyone learn how to make sufficient income right from home. I'm also here to learn from others that might have other forms of reliable passive income online. Keep up with my recent posts and I'll try my best to show new content as much as possible. Thank you all, I look forward to talking to all of you.