New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

iamjoeymercado

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

DenisMNE

Hello, Joey !
Glad to have you here.
I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us.New people are always welcomed as we can learn a lot from each other.
I've been here for few days and I already like it.There is so many things for you to explore on this wonderful forum.
Welcome on board, looking forward reading your posts.

iamjoeymercado

@DenisMe Thnaks mate for welcoming here, Yes I will share some ideas as long as it will be useful for the member and like wise I am looking forward to learn from the existing members as well. Since most of us or All of us are looking forward to manage our own expenses and reaching all that financial freedom we are looking for .thank you again ..

Affiliate Turf

Hello to everyone

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.
My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

Siddy v

• I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
    Thank you

Tags: None
    + More Options
    • Like0

DenisMNE

25-04-2018, 09:48 PM
    Hello, Joey !
    Glad to have you here.
    I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us.New people are always welcomed as we can learn a lot from each other.
    I've been here for few days and I already like it.There is so many things for you to explore on this wonderful forum.
    Welcome on board, looking forward reading your posts.
    + More Options
    • Like0