Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

NovelTermite231

please can somone assist me to setup my account to post my links. when i attempted i received a massage that i will have to have 20 post

Hello everyone I'm Nwafuru Sorochukwu Caleb. A new member. I'm here for the purpose of increasing my income.

Queenbala2016

Hello everyone am Queen Bala by name from Nigeria am here to improve my income

RisaTsuki

Hi, I am here to gain 7 streams of income.

Faithfachemi

Hi I'm Faith Chepkemoi delighted to start this

Jhie34

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi hello everyoe,, i am here from the amazing island of LINAPACAN, PALAWAN, Philippines.. I would like to make extra income and thanks for the opportunity.

O

Olivier john

hello there i hope to share my information with you and get information from this web.

Sumon01825

Hlw my name is sumon
Iam new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

iamjoeymercado

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

DenisMNE

Hello, Joey !
Glad to have you here.
I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us.New people are always welcomed as we can learn a lot from each other.
I've been here for few days and I already like it.There is so many things for you to explore on this wonderful forum.
Welcome on board, looking forward reading your posts.

Affiliate Turf

Hello to everyone

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.
My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

fadly nurfikri

Introduce new member

Hello to admin and to all member, I'm fadly from Indonesia and i just joined this forum, hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

Young 26

My name is Habeeb adebayo and I'm from Nigeria and it my pleasure to be a part of this great platform and I will be happy if any of you can show me around and how to make the 20 pts

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Last edited:
Solution
U

Ucgold

Hello here, greetings ,am a mumpreneur,I love learning things online and teaching others online too. So I hope I will get the best here

manand2073

Hello Admin. A nice evening to you. I am Anand M just registered here in this website indeed.
I feel happy to work with you all.
Thanks for giving me this opportunity and hope to start the journey all the time memorable and useful by all means.
Thanks Admin.

KINGFIRE

Hello everyone, KINGFIRE here all the way from South Africa and im new here...

I'm just a simple guy who loves to make money online in the comfort of my own home.
I'm an artist and a business entrepreneur.
I draw portraits, I do dreadlocks, I trade forex and I'm into cryptocurrency...
I make money online through forex trading , cryptocurrency investments and airdrops,,surveys and affiliate programs and lastly making portraits for my clients...

I'm here to find new ways to make money , share knowledge and information and learn from all of you lovely people...

C

Coin Bro

Hi everyone,
I'm Coin Bro! American currently living in Dubai, UAE. I am here to check out the cryptocurrency forum and learn some online money making methods.

3Commas

Hello friends,
I represent 3commas, a leading automated bot platform for those who want to generate passive income with their cryptocurrencies.

I will be posting interesting posts that I hope you will like :)

Bigsam800

I'm bigsama new member of this forum. I want to obtain some knowledge, read some information and share it as well and most of participate in the forum to get me assistant to this website

Smith Williams

Hello All, Smith this side. Am from new york .. A passionate young mind who loves exploring new horizons of my interest. Currently am exploring all money-making potentials and also sharing the secrets with all.