Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello everyone?

My name is Tina and I work from home using different strategies. I am bilingual, so feel free to chat with me if you have any questions in both English and Spanish. I appreciate that you give the opportunity to belong to this group, where I hope to be able to share my experiences and continue learning from each one of you. You never know enough to stop learning. Greetings to everyone and let's continue learning together! Have a great and blessing day :)

JustMalou44

Hello everyone, I'm just a new here and I'm quiet exciting of what I'll learn and what I can share. But I hope I can contribute something here. Looking forward for a good conversation. Thanks.

Sapo79

Hello Friends, my name Sapo
I am newbie, I like very much to webmaster forum.
Thanks.

A

Adda777

Good Day!
I am Adda a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

DonnieDukes

hey whats up guys. very experienced affiliate marketer here and online gambler. over a decade experience in both. here to share my knowledge and learn some new things as well. got hella black and whitehat methods for both to get you earning money TODAY. feel free to reach out

chosen

Hello to everyone
I am CHOSEN. I am to join thi forum because I believe that unity is strength

W

WealthB

Hello to everyone,
Thanks for taking me in and hope am in good company to share and learn from the platform.

A

Adetoro3010

Hey friends!
I'm a newbie here. I will love to share my little knowledge on how to make passive income online without investing anything. And I will like to gain from others also.
Looking forward to impact on alot of people here.

L

linasilu

Hi!
my name is Patrick a new member, I'm happy to join the forum with the aim of growing in the online business.
I'm a family manager.
thank you!