Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Z

zector007

Hi, My name is Flavy from Philippines. I am looking forward to work online and earn some money by providing Value to the community. Have a Great Day.

H

hunter1990

Hello to admin and to all member, I'm fadly from USA and i just joined this forum and I will share some ideas, jobs opportunities and experiences with us. Best of luck and success to all of us. :)

J

JMP77

Hola a todos, como estan? espero que bien. Soy nuevo en el foro, por el momento busco distintas alternativas de hacer dinero por internet desde casa. Si encuentro algo que les sirva, tambien compartire.

Saludos

B

bakson

Hi every one, so please to be here. I specialize in providing practical & proven tools that generates massive sales for entrepreneurs or any one who cares to start a business or market any product or services.

Thank you

L

L$Eap

Hi, I'm from Cambodia. I'm happy to be here with all of you.:) I'm finding other websites to increase the outcome online and I'm happy to share with you.

Denosky

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Nivek Smalls

Hey Guys
My Name is Kevin And I'm Here to Learn and read also share information. I would also love to Participate in forum Threads and take in as much info as possible. I'm looking forward to that and Making new friends on my journey

A

Anshi2020

Hi alL,
i am Anshi a new member to this forum. I would like to increase your earnings through one click .No more work to get money. If you want know about please message me .I will send you the details immediately.
thank you GUYS