Making money using whatsapp

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can make money with your Whatsapp messaging app, apart from conversing with friends or family on your app. you can use it to make money via the following ways?

• Use for affiliate marketing program: you just have to share your links with your friends and family
  • Use it to sell your own products, if you are a seller
  • Share your YouTube channel link or blog URL to get more views which means more money if there are monetized
  • You can use it for making money from PPD i.e. pay per download, you post your link and urge your contacts to download from your link
What other means have you been making money from your Whatsapp?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Whatsapp is a good way to start in the world of affiliate marketing. But whatsapp is very limited, you can only meet limited people so your markeryjv may not really be buoyant as expected. Most times, it is only your contacts that are viewing the pictures and some may not even pay attention to it.
One way of marketing on Whatsapp is to join groups, different people from different locations form the group so showcasing your products or services will yield results.
Yea, you are mentioned one of the easiest way to get a lot of people in one place which will be forming a group then share the link so that people can join or you add them up yourself to sell whatever you have to all of them at once. This method will be a lot effective

Daykas

Only few people understand the asset which whatsapp application is holding.
It one of the easiest way of making cool cash.
One of the way is by owning a whatsapp Tv.
And also the most lucrative part of it is for using it has affiliate marketing. It also servers has a platform of promoting about your goods and services

Shigobad2020

Before i use to think that whatsapp is only meant for messaging and receiving messages throughout the world but I later realised you can use whatsapp for a lot of stuff and get money , you can use it to create viral content , for affiliate system, and for promoting applications , you can also use it for PPD network.

Olajidey

Whatsapp is a messaging app but it has served more than just messaging, people are now using it as an aid to help their business grow, I know someone that did not have an offline store and she has use the medium of whatsapp marketing to own a house. Whatsapp has helped a lot of people to make money through the platform.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
WhatsApp is one of the tools people use to make cool money both online and offline. I have someone who runs seminar every 2 weeks on WhatsApp teaching people how to become a copywriter. The person I'm talking about records high number of attendees for every seminar. Before you start making money using WhatsApp, you must have a product or a service which people can buy or pay for all the time.

Janiya

WhatsApp is a good platform to start business from here as well like we can create an official link official website page and we can also share it on Facebook Instagram WhatsApp to send with the friends so in this way we can monetize and spread over business or page WhatsApp also plays a vital role to developed and progress or business very fast through the help of friends family members and relatives as we know that nowadays people are taking help of every platform every official site like ok that is belong to Twitter Facebook Instagram WhatsApp up and even telegram as well so we also try our best to take help of these platforms to spread the business and make progress in the coming future so for me what's up is also really good and beneficial because here we can grow our site and can earn as well.

Kennysplash

Verified member
You can also start a Whatsapp tv and make money. You can start by growing your viewers first, then you can monetize it. If you have enough viewers people will pay to advertise on your status. They can advertise their business, referral links, affiliate links and many more. Indeed I have seen a lot of people make money money on their WhatsApp status. It is free to set up and requires little effort.

Succjay

I believe everyone has WhatsApp in their smartphone and WhatsApp is very simple and easy to operate. Some people does not have that idea of using their WhatsApp to make money online. I use my WhatsApp to share affiliate links and also use it for marketing my honey business.

Teatea

Whatsapp is a good way to start in the world of affiliate marketing. But whatsapp is very limited, you can only meet limited people so your markeryjv may not really be buoyant as expected. Most times, it is only your contacts that are viewing the pictures and some may not even pay attention to it.
One way of marketing on Whatsapp is to join groups, different people from different locations form the group so showcasing your products or services will yield results.

Dorcey

Whatsap is a common and cool social media platform where you can perform so many activities on it, some also you use it to make money buy running an online business on it and some do run online advertisemenyt which I think they use to get paid for.

Chommyluv

WhatsApp is the cosiest social media to everyone these days. It is designed in such a way that you have all the people at your reach. As a business owner you can make very good money through WhatsApp if you so acknowledge the it's power and it's potency. Firstly you can post your product or services to different groups you belong or display them or your status to let your contact aware.