Making money using whatsapp

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can make money with your Whatsapp messaging app, apart from conversing with friends or family on your app. you can use it to make money via the following ways?

• Use for affiliate marketing program: you just have to share your links with your friends and family
  • Use it to sell your own products, if you are a seller
  • Share your YouTube channel link or blog URL to get more views which means more money if there are monetized
  • You can use it for making money from PPD i.e. pay per download, you post your link and urge your contacts to download from your link
What other means have you been making money from your Whatsapp?

uforwealth

Verified member
Whatsapp as one of popular social media can be used to sell anything both offline and online.

I have seen many aso-oke weavers in my local government, Iseyin in Nigeria, who have used whatsapp to promote their goods online.
Their products get more exposure.As a result, these producers of aso-oke gain in more popularity not only with the whole country but also with the world at large through the appropriate use of whatsapp.
As a result of the fact that the more exposure their commodies get the more money they make, they have made fortunes with this powerful and effective tool.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The only problem I am having with this whatsapp TV is that they are not scammers. I have seen and I have even have one on my list that always promise doubling of money. I wonder how many people would have fallen for the scam based on the fake alert that he always posted for some people.
Seriously bro....Tons of them are scam! They are so naive, that they don't know a legit way to make money from their traffic, except to scam many of them. If the owners are wise enough they should be earning money with those heavy traffic but some of them don't really know about the importance of traffic except for the wrong thing. Though, it may be because many of them bought those channels.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It's a very nice way to get tons of referrals. Most of them do airtime giveaways, Share some valuable info, sometimes hookups, you know, just to get the followers rooted. And they will just throw one link to the status and encourage people to register, seriously, this can make anyone earn real money in a cool way, if done properly.
The only problem I am having with this whatsapp TV is that they are not scammers. I have seen and I have even have one on my list that always promise doubling of money. I wonder how many people would have fallen for the scam based on the fake alert that he always posted for some people.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That WhatsApp TV stuff is something I really want to venture into. I think those people are very wise because if such opportunity pops up that will really make a lot of money from their referrals. Doing giveaways will also make people to be interested in whatever you are posting because everyone wants something for free. I think I would really like to venture into it very soon.
I don't think the Whatsapp tv is that hard to come by..... Firstly, you need a business WhatsApp which can take much traffic. I think you can download that on play store. Then, you will get your business ads.... Like wall paper that shows your WhatsApp tv name and you start sending the link to people promising to do freebies e.g...Sharing of Airtime, promising hookups and the rest. I think that's for a start.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The freebies in your last comment caught my eyes.....The people that are doing WhatsApp TV's and all. This people do freebies for their people, they also encourage them to register whenever they have all these "1,500 naira for registration fees sites" and they started claiming 1,000naira commission on each of those that registered. And assuming having over 10,000 active viewers. Lol
That WhatsApp TV stuff is something I really want to venture into. I think those people are very wise because if such opportunity pops up that will really make a lot of money from their referrals. Doing giveaways will also make people to be interested in whatever you are posting because everyone wants something for free. I think I would really like to venture into it very soon.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That is exactly the advantage Facebook has over WhatsApp. In Facebook you can get a lot of people's contacts but WhatsApp, it is only limited to the people you know or people you got to their contact from somewhere. one of the best ways in which you can get a lot of people to your Facebook page is by doing giveaways and I think it is ideal.
The freebies in your last comment caught my eyes.....The people that are doing WhatsApp TV's and all. This people do freebies for their people, they also encourage them to register whenever they have all these "1,500 naira for registration fees sites" and they started claiming 1,000naira commission on each of those that registered. And assuming having over 10,000 active viewers. Lol

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The problem with it, is that you just need to have your channel as you have rightly said. And give your referrals or followers, something to always feed on, because if not, you may continue to lose your traffic one by one. The difference is that you can get whole lot of people from Facebook than on WhatsApp. The Whatsapp traffic comes from your contacts or Facebook.
That is exactly the advantage Facebook has over WhatsApp. In Facebook you can get a lot of people's contacts but WhatsApp, it is only limited to the people you know or people you got to their contact from somewhere. one of the best ways in which you can get a lot of people to your Facebook page is by doing giveaways and I think it is ideal.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah exactly Facebook is also another very good platform in which you can use make a lot of sales of a product and services. All you need to do is to be very active on the group or possibly create your own channel and always most creative and educative contents which will eventually draw a lot of people and from there you can start marketing your product.
The problem with it, is that you just need to have your channel as you have rightly said. And give your referrals or followers, something to always feed on, because if not, you may continue to lose your traffic one by one. The difference is that you can get whole lot of people from Facebook than on WhatsApp. The Whatsapp traffic comes from your contacts or Facebook.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well said bro....But Facebook too has it's greater purpose while accessing different social media advantages. On Facebook, it's more easier to get traffic and plus followers if you have a channel or group there. But you cannot put much credence on anybody there as you can't see any personal information of everyone there. Some peoples profile has, no phone number, some pictures, and the rest but on WhatsApp you can get anybody's numbers. I think some Facebook features are now been incorporated with WhatsApp, maybe it's because it's the same owners.
Yeah exactly Facebook is also another very good platform in which you can use make a lot of sales of a product and services. All you need to do is to be very active on the group or possibly create your own channel and always most creative and educative contents which will eventually draw a lot of people and from there you can start marketing your product.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I cannot count the number of TV that I have on my whatsapp. The only thing I notice nowadays is that people are not wasting their time on social media again. It is either you are them advertising their products on their status or they are doing affiliate marketing by advertising for others for commissions.
It's a very nice way to get tons of referrals. Most of them do airtime giveaways, Share some valuable info, sometimes hookups, you know, just to get the followers rooted. And they will just throw one link to the status and encourage people to register, seriously, this can make anyone earn real money in a cool way, if done properly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I cannot count the number of TV that I have on my whatsapp. The only thing I notice nowadays is that people are not wasting their time on social media again. It is either you are them advertising their products on their status or they are doing affiliate marketing by advertising for others for commissions.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most of my the referrals i channel to an earning site, is mainly gotten from my WhatsApp. I have a group where we talk about making money things, I saw have other groups I believe we talk all round things, i use such medium to share my referral link to attract others to a rewarding site to earn from referring them.
I think you just mentioned the best ways to get referrals from Whatsapp. The best is creating personal WhatsApp group where you can invite people to join from different groups. With this group you can share referral links to the group inorder to get direct referrals. It's better than Facebook because they can get anyone ban at anytime, if you spam your links.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of my the referrals i channel to an earning site, is mainly gotten from my WhatsApp. I have a group where we talk about making money things, I saw have other groups I believe we talk all round things, i use such medium to share my referral link to attract others to a rewarding site to earn from referring them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
yeah that is one advantage WhatsApp has over other social media platforms for marketing your product or service. The fact that you are with the people's contact will make it easier for you to communicate with them and easily reach them and of course listen to their complaints. It is definitely one of the best when it comes to business marketing.
Well said bro....But Facebook too has it's greater purpose while accessing different social media advantages. On Facebook, it's more easier to get traffic and plus followers if you have a channel or group there. But you cannot put much credence on anybody there as you can't see any personal information of everyone there. Some peoples profile has, no phone number, some pictures, and the rest but on WhatsApp you can get anybody's numbers. I think some Facebook features are now been incorporated with WhatsApp, maybe it's because it's the same owners.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The best thing about Whatsapp is that you can easily talk to people there and carry them along about anything you want them to do, which is viable for sellers and buyers relationship. People have started creating different channels which I see Everytime on groups on WhatsApp. Some are tv channels, that can have over 10,000 followers. I think this is really nice!
yeah that is one advantage WhatsApp has over other social media platforms for marketing your product or service. The fact that you are with the people's contact will make it easier for you to communicate with them and easily reach them and of course listen to their complaints. It is definitely one of the best when it comes to business marketing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
WhatsApp is definitely one of the best social media website to make money online. I can vividly remember, one of my early making money online tutors used WhatsApp to teach us. One of the main reasons WhatsApp is the best because you know the people and of course you can easily trust them because you have their contacts.
The best thing about Whatsapp is that you can easily talk to people there and carry them along about anything you want them to do, which is viable for sellers and buyers relationship. People have started creating different channels which I see Everytime on groups on WhatsApp. Some are tv channels, that can have over 10,000 followers. I think this is really nice!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though Whatsapp maybe another tool to use to get a lot of referrals. I don't see it that way most times because of what it's made for. But I see people using it in an effective way to generate huge traffic. People have started creating their tv channels on WhatsApp through the use of business WhatsApp. They start by doing giveaways and most times they show different memes and short funny videos to members through their status......All these makes it easier to have referrals.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I do not have a WhatsApp account but my wife has been using that app for a long time. She said that it can be used for a business. However, when she explained the mechanics to me it seems like a very tiny means compared to Facebook which is the most popular social media. But anyway for the purpose of this topic I would agree that you can earn using WhatsApp.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
WhatsApp is definitely one of the best social media website to make money online. I can vividly remember, one of my early making money online tutors used WhatsApp to teach us. One of the main reasons WhatsApp is the best because you know the people and of course you can easily trust them because you have their contacts.