Making money using your skills

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money is something everybody can because every human has a talent and gift. The extra work you do to get more knowledge about things and how to do them means you have acquired skills which can be used to make money.

In this thread I will be giving an outline as to how one can use his or her skills to make money because there are a lot of skilled persons who have not been able to take advantage of such skill to make money.

If you have a skill depending on what it is, the first thing you will do is find out how best to put that skill into use: not just to make money but how to put it into use.

After you are able to put it into use and persons are benefiting from it as you also improve in your abilities, you will find about ways you can begin to earn from your skill. May be by charging a little and then more with time.

Rubz

I believe everybody has one skill or the other that they can use to earn money but not everybody knows how to use that skill to earn money. Everyone is good with one thing or the other. It could be online skills like graphic designing or even offline skills like hair dressing, fashion designing. I believe we all should first of all discover our skills and what we are good at, then think of ways to earn through those skills.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, our modern world is full of opportunities for everyone. The internet has made things easy; people can make money by working online from the comfort of their own house without any stress and most importantly without a boss. Furthermore, they can have flexible working hours so as to arrange their daily schedule. This means they can spend more time with their family and friends or even do their hobbies.

Of course, some people do not like working online and prefer working offline. It is their choice. Again, there are so many offline opportunities and jobs they can do. In both cases, whether you choose an online job or an offline job, it is important to use your skills. I believe that everyone has skills and talents, so they must use them in order to make some money. It is left to them to choose the job they think will work for them best.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you that out modern world is full of opportunities for everyone. you just have to search and see that they are opportunities to grab now. Even the internet has made things easy for us now people can make money by working online from the comfort of the homes.

All you need is to adopt your skills or talent to work with. Every thing we need to work with are at our disposal now. we just have to avoid being lazy and start looking for ways we can make money consistently. Money making for everyone is possible now both online and offline

E

eldavis

The most important thing is to take away fear. I have come across so many persons who are talented in one thing or the other, that they can actually make use in making money for themselves, but they let these talents go to waste. They tend to assume they are either not good enough or others would mock their talents. This has become a huge stumbling block for most persons. I am usually like this as well though, this has limited me in so many ways but I am currently changing this aspect about me.

Mastergp

Verified member
We have different skill to engage in and each of them have different form we need to take if we want to engaging in each of them.

And most of them are means of making income, it could be skilled or unskilled, and semi skilled labour.

Most of this skill may have different amount of income the earn, like most of the unskilled labour are usually look down on by people because they derive little income from it, and much attention are being place on the skilled labour because one need intellectual capacity to be qualified for such labour not everyone could work in such labour, but we have most people that use the media as a means of earning money some engage in online blogging site they post items and information that are happening in our day to day life, while some are content creators the either add videos like comedy or other entertainment shows that they use to make money, well some base on this as a though it is their secular job whereas others do not but in any trade one is doing he need to be grateful

uforwealth

Verified member
It is unfortunate that those who have one skill or another are still complaining of not making money online. However, it may be true that they don't make money from their skills because they don't know how to monetize the skills.

There are many ways for skill monetization
1. create video tutorial on your skill and sell them
2. make ebooks from your skill and publish it on amazon
3. Start blogging about the skill you have and then monetize it through Google Adesense.

Anshu143

Offline or online every human have a skill to make money even a hard working labor also have a skill without skills no one can't makes money but which we way we use the skills then our earnings depends some one like to work offline and someone like to work but their ultimate goals is make money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are so many ways the skill can be put into use. if it is a digital skill then you can consider having a website that is purely dedicated for the skill and whenever people need your services they can come into the website and get in touch with you for you to perform and deliver it to them.

A lot of people may not really want to have their own website , then in that case they can use a third-party platforms like freelancer or any other ones such as upwork, it is among one of the best freelance platform on the internet in which you can have access to thousands of people who may be interested in the skill you have to offer. .
The fact is that I personally do not have a skill yet but when I do there are so many ways I can monetize my skill without stress.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are different skills available for people to use to make money. It depends on the one you are passionate and the one you are willing to learn conveniently . It is not just about having a skills but having a deeper understanding of the skill is what will determine the possibility of you making money with it .

Personally , I am still going through some learning process on how to properly make money with a skill but at the same time it is not really an easy thing because if you are not determine you might likely lose interest along the way..

When you come to find out that so many people are making reasonable amount of money at the end of the month working online, when you come to find out their main source of generating this money , 90% of them are generating it based on the skills they have acquired in the past.