Making money using your smartphone

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A lot of people possess mobile and smart phones and rather than using it to make money they are using it to finish up their money. There are many things that someone can do using the smartphone and probably the internet connection to make money. I will just be Sharing my little idea of things you can use your Smartphone to do and earn money from it.
I will be happy if after seeing this thread you share your own ideas of making money from your Smartphone.
First of all you can engage in so many money making stuff like this PTP forums and many others such as affiliate marketing, Amazon Kindle publishing or Amazon kdp
Moreso if you have access to apps such as tik tok and YouTube you can use them to earn money by simple procedures.
Moreso, you can engage in online trading such as forex and many others

E

eldavis

There are so many ways to make money with your smartphone, being on this platform is also a way to make money, I know of some persons who are into freelancing with their smartphones, I have once attended a webinar where people do graphic designing with just their smartphones and they are making good money from it. There is also things like blogging, affiliate marketing and also forex and crypto trading. These are good ways to make money with your smartphone. Another thing you should put in mind is that like every other business out there, it takes time to actually grow it, working with your smartphone also requires time, consistency to achieve the desired result.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yeah thanks for giving out your own opinion and idea and something that drew my attention is the fact you mentioned about taking time before you grow into the work you do and reaching to the desired goals.
You know I have been into Amazon publishing and I got to find out that it takes patience to become what you have seen people becoming. I wanted to make quick gain but with time I realised that one has to really take it gradually and learn all that is needed and implementing then bit by bit in technicality while pursuing after the goals emphatically.
Moreso things like forex need much study and understanding of how the stuff goes before making good gain from it. Affiliate marketing has a lot of rigorous steps and training that must be taken and done gradually and carefully.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinion about this concept.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The smartphone is truly a device that one can use to make money. Yet so many people use it to loose money instead. This is in the sense that they use it to buy so much data bundles so as to waste time in social media sites, watch videos or do other staff that does not actually bring any monetary value.

Ever since I learnt that I could make some money on my phone, I have not stopped doing so. I am active in paid to post forums and that earns me at least a dollar daily. That may seem so small but in 10 days, I will have $10 and that is great enough to cover some of my expenses like data subscription.

You can use your phone to do so many other things. Just because you don't have a laptop does not mean that you can't make money online. So use your phone wisely.

Yakub02

Banned
Yes, most people are doing a kind of work that they will have to sit down for hours may be at their offices or shops. Instead of them to be utilizing their smart phones for little little money making , they will busy talking , cracking unnecessary jokes and posting their pictures on internets. I work in an office where i sit down for hours , since the time i have seen this opportunity, i have stopped wasting my time and hard earned data money on internet rather i have been focusing on posting educative stuff while i get credit for them.

One needs to be up and doing not on one line of earning but to make it numerous. It all depends on the time and how best one can maximize the opportunity that come one way as any opportunity lost may never be regained.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I appreciate your opinion and I agree with the fact you stated when you said that what you earn by paid posting sites may be small but still covers up for some expenses.
I so much concur with that because you cannot totally depend on this avenue for your livelihood but it can still support and cover up for some little expenses.
Thank you for sharing your mind.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes so many people have access to mobile phone but at the same time they may not be interested to use it to make money. I personally I do not see anything wrong with that because in everything we are doing it must definitely be something that interests us . Those people you are seeing with a mobile phone that can't use it to make money online do not have the passion to engage in some online earning activities or they may not even have time because they may be focusing on their education , jobs and other activities in their life that may be much more profitable than online business..

Well I wouldn't even have any problem if people are not using their mobile phone to make money. Even if you have to tell them they will not take it serious because you are indirectly trying to tell them to do what they do not like..

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Today a lot of people around the world are using their smartphone to make money. It is true that there are so many online jobs you can do just by using your phone. You can do freelancing jobs, affiliate marketing, forum posting, play games and even invest in cryptocurrencies. Well, it is left to you to choose the earning method that will work for you best.

Kennysplash

Verified member
We are all carrying a money making machine around, unfortunately not many people realize that. I am quite surprised when I see people spend all their days away in social media apps and websites that don't pay them a dime instead of using that time to make money. But most are not aware of these opportunities. Some that know are not ready to put in the work. Of course it is easier to be laughing all through on social media than it is to try and make money. Making money is not as fun, they will rather enrich the pockets of the media they spend all day on. But for those of us that recognize the opportunity we are indeed thankful for it and we make use of it to the best. We will also continue trying our best to make others see the need to turn their smartphones to money making machine, if they allow.

AdFlex

I sell my old stuff using my smartphone, and it is profitable. You may ask: What if you run out of things? My answer is that I buy a product on one website and sell it on the other. This is also profitable if you want to make profits. But, my problem is with the smartphone itself. I do not particularly appreciate using it too much because it is unhealthy. I prefer making money from my PC or another device, for example.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know there are different ways money can be made using a mobile phone but at the same time making money online to me seems to be a thing of interest. When a person is not interested to make money online or is not seeing it in your own point of view they may not likely and willing to also join you..

A lot of people might even be buying their own mobile phone for other business that is not even related to online and they're still earning their own money. We all have different destiny and different things in life that we have interest to do.

It is really sad that so many people , instead of using their phone to make money they are rather using it to clear off the little money they have made. In situations like that then we should avoid buying anything that will likely make us lose our money instead of helping us again more.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been making money with my phone for a long time now. before it was just about my chatting with people that didn't bring money into my pocket but since I knew about earning online that can earn me real cadh o try to spend more time online than offline wasting away.

A lot of site now we can make money online with just a smart phone. just register or sign up and you start making money. You can work on posting sites online, you can take surveys or even write article online. All you need for is to get a good internet enabled phone.