What Online Money Making Methods Are You Using?

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online, for example, you can write and sell ebooks, or resell ebooks to make money online. Or, you can start creating videos and making money from the videos. Or you can start blogging. Here are some of the things I am doing:

Freelancing: I freelance on Upwork, I have been using Upwork for more than two years.

Blogging: I have been blogging for two years. I use multiple methods to make money from my blog, for instance, AdSense, amazon affiliate marketing, selling digital products, etc.

Selling online: I am selling digital products and print-on-demand products through various marketplaces.

Content creation: I post on forums and publish on article sites to make extra money.

Cryptocurrencies: I stake and trade cryptos to earn money online.

Please share what online money-making methods are you using? I am always interested in trying new things to increase my earnings. What online money-making method will make you a lot of money?

abdo0100

Right now, I am making money online through only two methods. That is paid to post forums and article writing. Though article writing has not been paying me much recently. But at least I am able to earn $1.5 from paid to post forums daily. Article writing depends on the number of views that I get.

Currently, I have been having great interest in learning transcription. This is where you covert audio or video content into written content. It is a good method of earning that pays pretty well. I am still in the training time and I hope that one day I will start earning from this.

Another method that I really like forward to giving a try is blogging. I love researching and learning things then expressing them through writing. I just want to choose a niche that I am most passionate about then I can start writing content on it. I know it takes a while to start earning from blogging and I am ready to give myself all the time.

Writing and selling ebooks is the last thing I am passionate about but I have not started doing it. I am thinking of making my writing niche to be same as that of my blog. That way, it becomes like something I have specialized in.
what sites to do work with on article writting sir?

AdFlex

I do affiliate marketing for more than 5 years now. I always wanted to do marketing, I loved advertising and this is where I am right now. So, I suggest affiliate marketing to everyone who wants to make money online, since it is not a hard thing to do. You sit in your house behind your desk and sell products on a platform and make money from it, simple as that.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I make money by writing online. I write articles and post on paid to post forums. Ever since I started it I find it hard to venture into another aspect of money making online. I feel like I can connect well woth writing better than other ways available. Of course there are other ways that people make use of like affiliate marketing, drop shipping, vlogging and many others. In this writing aspect too there are people that make good figures by writing for clients. This is different from blog posting, we are talking of big money. But not everyone has the ability and opportunity to earn from that, so we mostly focus on micro blogging and making our few bucks. We are not giving up though, this will only take some time for me I'm sure. But in the meantime we have to make good use of what we have.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not really earning anything currently from a skills because I do not have a skill now but however I have been able to earn some money by posting on trendri and other paid to post platform. I am focusing now to learn a profitable skill which is Forex which is currently what I am still learning . But after that I will also divert to learn more on cryptocurrency trading.

I just need opportunity that in the future I will have more than one skill to make money from. It is not easy to achieve all these things but will require your dedication and seriousness to go about it..

They are much money to be made on the internet. So many people do not have or stands in the position to make this money because they do not have the skills required to do so . That's the only challenging factors.

Mottahanin

There are numerous ways to make money online, for example, you can write and sell ebooks, or resell ebooks to make money online. Or, you can start creating videos and making money from the videos. Or you can start blogging. Here are some of the things I am doing:

Freelancing: I freelance on Upwork, I have been using Upwork for more than two years.

Blogging: I have been blogging for two years. I use multiple methods to make money from my blog, for instance, AdSense, amazon affiliate marketing, selling digital products, etc.

Selling online: I am selling digital products and print-on-demand products through various marketplaces.

Content creation: I post on forums and publish on article sites to make extra money.

Cryptocurrencies: I stake and trade cryptos to earn money online.

Please share what online money-making methods are you using? I am always interested in trying new things to increase my earnings. What online money-making method will make you a lot of
Try paid to click sites it is the best way to huge free money without much effort

csfxbonus

There are many tips and tricks available on the internet to earn money online but most of them are junk and don't work. I tried many of them personally but only misery came in my hand. I had little interest in trading since childhood so I started trading. It took about 3-4 months to learn the basics of trading, I even tried demo accounts. Once I learned to trade (basic) I tried several brokers. I hunt for a good broker and ended up with CapitalStreetFX. They offer good flat leverage of 1:1000 on all instruments and across all asset classes. They also offer promotional bonuses on deposits. I was initially offered a 650% bonus on my deposit, which supported the drawdown and helped me manage my risk. They are regulated by the FSC and have a helpful customer service support team.